I have uploaded a Windows Mobile Theme Browser which will maybe useful to skinners and allows to see your themes collection easily, without using a huge and more complicated program as ThemeGenCE.
Download : BrowseThemeCE
Here is the help :
BrowseThemeCE.exe (Version 1.0)
- Choose English version by clicking on the flag.
- At run, a new subfolder, BTExtractImg, in the same folder as the program.
- A ListBox is filled with all Themes (Extension ‘.TSK’) found in the program folder.
- Search folder may be changed by clicking on the Folder Selection button in the Toolbar.
- By clicking on a theme in the ListBox, all Themes’ elements are extracted in BTExtractImg.
- In this subfolder there are the 1 to 4 images of the theme, rebuilt INF file, built XML file and an INI file more synthetic and easier to understand.
- Images are shown on the form (with theme specifications and the Hint shows image type - JPG, BMP, - and resolution). A click on images gives a real preview.
- Evaluation of dominant hue in images by clicking on the « colors » button in the Toolbar.
- Others theme specifications are shown on the form and may be seen in the 3 memos INF, XML and INI.
- This program accepts « Drag and Drop » of a theme on the form. It also accepts option « Open with… ».