[ROM] 08.04.12 Sense 4 ICS One V Rom Port [WIP] V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
We've used Alex's rom and got most of the issues sorted and were still working on it, but we seem to be hitting the same issues no matter what we do, so now were looking into the new kernel sources to see if we can start sorting things now.... But being new to all of this we're still learning and it taking us a little longer that most developers... I'm sure Alex will carry on with this and between us we can get this a lot better ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

benjamin.j.goodwin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
We've used Alex's rom and got most of the issues sorted and were still working on it, but we seem to be hitting the same issues no matter what we do, so now were looking into the new kernel sources to see if we can start sorting things now.... But being new to all of this we're still learning and it taking us a little longer that most developers... I'm sure Alex will carry on with this and between us we can get this a lot better ;)

Don't know why you're saying us LOL. You are doing the kernel bits :D

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
still take time to repair mine...its not repairable...i buy now a screen brocken sxl on ebay and reair it with mine

with kind regards

seaskyways

Feb 13, 2012
beirut
Parts

Since we got Sense 3.6 fully functional , ICS fully functional , can't we take Sense 4 parts and apply it in the Sense 3.6 rom , cuz both are ICS ... or i have missed a point ??

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Since we got Sense 3.6 fully functional , ICS fully functional , can't we take Sense 4 parts and apply it in the Sense 3.6 rom , cuz both are ICS ... or i have missed a point ??

Diffrent frameworks guys. Touchwiz needs samsung framework, and im guessing but i'm pretty sure sence 3.6 and sence 4 use diffrent frameworks.

What about putting touchwiz parts as they both ICS :D :p

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ali magdy

ali magdy

Aug 21, 2011
cairo
I just saw the new Desire c with 600MHz and running sense 4. And HTC doesn't want to update our devices with sense 4 !?!

Reactions: LaLey

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
I just saw the new Desire c with 600MHz and running sense 4. And HTC doesn't want to update our devices with sense 4 !?!

We will never get Sense 4 officially. HTC always like to keep the latest version of sense exclusive to there flagship line for marketing reasons.

I asked HTC once. They said they will, at the end of this year, late this year

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
We will never get Sense 4 officially. HTC always like to keep the latest version of sense exclusive to there flagship line for marketing reasons.

Yes we will get official sense 4 as and when HTC has completed it ics rollout. This is true to their earlier form on other devices. Once one x and sense 4 in their minds have made their mark we will get it

Reactions: ali magdy

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
is this rom updated? what are the bugs? does wifi work, it is good for daily use?

lol...no...look @musketeers rom....this is just the first port...you see this rom is from 08.04....so please read next time a bit better (not meant bad...really)

with kind regards...Alex

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Yes we will get official sense 4 as and when HTC has completed it ics rollout. This is true to their earlier form on other devices. Once one x and sense 4 in their minds have made their mark we will get it

Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts