5,599,842 Members 47,233 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UL] Semc Debrand Engine | V10 | FreeXperia Project | 6.0.B.0.743 | Released !

Tip us?

orualime
Old
Thanks Meter 1
phone restarts everytime i use USB tethering. v7 wasn't like this.

Galcactus
Old
Thanks Meter 97
I tried flashing this coming from cm7 fxp 117 and after I flashed the kernel provided and entered the recovery the screen just powered down like it was a wlod! I tried reflashing the kernel but I just got the same problem every time, like it was on a timer. In the end I had to switch kernels and go to a different Rom, but I really want to try this out! Any help here please? I would hedge my bets on that my chip can't handle the voltage in the recovery but the only time I get wlod is when I switch to 1228mhz. I'm on mobile so I'm afraid that I can't search the forum. Cheers!

Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA

Galactic0blivion
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galcactus View Post
I tried flashing this coming from cm7 fxp 117 and after I flashed the kernel provided and entered the recovery the screen just powered down like it was a wlod! I tried reflashing the kernel but I just got the same problem every time, like it was on a timer. In the end I had to switch kernels and go to a different Rom, but I really want to try this out! Any help here please? I would hedge my bets on that my chip can't handle the voltage in the recovery but the only time I get wlod is when I switch to 1228mhz. I'm on mobile so I'm afraid that I can't search the forum. Cheers!

Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA
I have the same problem with the kernel, now that you mention voltages I think that might be the issue

Sent from my X10i using XDA

Achotjan
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 10439

DONATE TO ME
Ok Locked bootloader support is heare again

with somme surprises

cheers

Achotjan
Achotjan
Team FreeXperia
------------------------------------------------
www.SemcDebrandEngine.com

Supported Devices
if you like my work and want to thanks me , feel free to buy me a coffee

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Achotjan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

martin050586
Old
Thanks Meter 7
good newsssss i cant wait then changelog and the next realease you are the best dev achotjan!

alexmartinsrj
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achotjan View Post
ok , you just not flashed correct kernel on boot you need to see SDE logo and fxp logo on bottom|left

download this and flash with flashtool
http://www.mediafire.com/?8wkfttmzvtm5agy

cheers

Achotjan
Hi, i using the kernel from the post quoted above. The ROM and Kernel are awesome!!! Just One strange thing is happening to me. I cant send or receive any SMS. Nobody complains about there, so is very wired to me. Thanks for yor great job.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Galcactus
Old
(Last edited by Galcactus; 15th May 2012 at 08:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 97
Default Regarding recovery flash problems

Those people who have a problem with flashing the ROM and have similar issues as I had, I've found a way around it; flash another cm7 based kernel, choose from fxp to oodie miui or perhaps championswimmer kernel. Then use their recovery to flash the Rom. Then boot up, let it settle. NOTE you will have signal/wifi/internet/baseband problems. Once the ROM is settled then flash with flashtool the kernel provided! That will sort out baseband problems, wifi errors and data issues. I am now on 8.0.1 and it is flying Thanks Achtojan!!

EDIT: I still have random shut downs; the screen back lighting goes completely and the phone stops responding, only a battery pull solves this. What's up with that?! It's like a WLOD, just without the WL!! Am using your kernel Achtojan and your latest and greatest SDE...

a.monteiro
Old
(Last edited by a.monteiro; 15th May 2012 at 10:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 67
hmmm maybe that's why i'm not having as many issues since i've flashed v8 and kernel over previous versions of the same rom...

The issue with the screen shutting down and having to pull battery to bring it back happened to me once, i've noticed that the play store tryed to connect and update some apps during crash even though i didn't set anything to auto update.

During crash i was listening to music, the store tryed again other times when the phone was idle though, but it didn't crash on me again.

edit: just to confirm, Play Store seems to have many bugs, fcs, sometimes it starts to update an app but it does not completes it.

eddyklf
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galcactus View Post
I am now on 8.2 and it is flying Thanks Achtojan!!
How can you be on 8.2? Achtojan released only to v.8.0.1!
The Following User Says Thank You to eddyklf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Galcactus
Old
Thanks Meter 97
My bad, typo!

Sent from my X10i using XDA

Tags
achotjan, cm7, cyanogenmod, semc, semc camera is coming!, semc debrand engine