Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 46,180 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recognized Contributor Nomination/Application

Tip us?

RohinZaraki
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3727

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishStuff09 View Post
We joined on the same day ;D :beer:

Sent from my Xperia™ PLAY using TapatalkHD
Aye mate :beer:

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
My Devices and What They're Running
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 │White│Unlocked Bootloader│GingerDX - 2.3.7COLD STORAGE
HTC One X │Black│Unlocked Bootloader│CyanogenMod 11 M5 - 4.4.2
Asus Nexus 7│Black│Unlocked Bootloader│Dual Booting Stock AOSP Goodness - 4.4.2 INCAPACITATED

Chris95X8
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2286
Quote:
Originally Posted by X8invisible13 View Post
I know this isnt very ot but i nominize bakabon19 for recognized themer

Sent from my heart using Xperia X8
I would say modder.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris95X8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sotiris82
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Ok you guys should stop hating on me..everyone is against me..i just want to be an rc so bad..the best you could do is make me one and not fight me and say i am stupid..i am not trolling..i just think that this community owe me something and i would really like to get it..i thank everyone that has voted for me..

Cheers

fifo171
Old
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotiris82 View Post
Ok you guys should stop hating on me..everyone is against me..i just want to be an rc so bad..the best you could do is make me one and not fight me and say i am stupid..i am not trolling..i just think that this community owe me something and i would really like to get it..i thank everyone that has voted for me..

Cheers
the are many people who want to be a rc. you need to do more to become a rc. you won't become rc just because you want it. make some guides, be nice to people and try to help everywhere you can - then you can become a rc

i don't want to be rude, but this community deosn't owe you something. many people saw you for the first time in this thread and you say that we owe you something? you're acting like a kid who wants a new toy
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160P
running CM11 by TeamCanjica
The Following User Says Thank You to fifo171 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wilbso
Old
Thanks Meter 243

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Cheers
We all want to be a recognised contributor but you don't get it just cuz you demand. Things don't work that way!

The community owes you nothing!
Iv made a few guides now, and I'm not saying the community owes me anything ...
I'm gonna be honest, Id really like the recognised contributor title, but I'm not demanding for it. You don't have to be it
Makes some guides them PM forum moderator.....
Cheers

sent from my X8 running nAa's ics kernel and nAa's mini CM9
Nice to be back.

RoberGalarga
Old
Thanks Meter 259
Quote:
...the best you could do is make me one and ...
hahaha... so funny...
Quote:
...i just think that this community owe me something and i would really like to get it...
Are you serious? The community gives you all its content for free... so why it owe something to you?
The Following User Says Thank You to RoberGalarga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

colossus
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3122

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Cheers
Just to put your mind at rest, you will not even be considered for a RC status as you are not contributing with any threads also making posts like you have been doing does nothing for your cause. These statuses are not being handed out casually, each individual case is looked over by senior moderators once a forum moderator brings it to there attention but at this stage you do not meet any requirements for me to present your case to the SM's.

cheers colossus.

Thanks To The FreeXperia Team Who Gave Us All Hope.
.................................................. ..................
If You Require Any Help Please Look First.......... HERE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colossus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RohinZaraki
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3727

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Cheers
Honestly, I've seen your history of posts...3/4 of your posts are always off topic, always in the general forum discussions (where its fun and no help is needed) and that you're a real fan of calling others "stupid"...this RC thing is like the Medals of Honour the president awards solidiers after they sacrificed a lot on the battlefield...and we have you running a long going "Hey, I've helped countless old ladies cross the street ! Where's my medal ??? You should award me !!!"....this was bound to happen if a RC recommendation thread was opened up to the public :banghead:

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
My Devices and What They're Running
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 │White│Unlocked Bootloader│GingerDX - 2.3.7COLD STORAGE
HTC One X │Black│Unlocked Bootloader│CyanogenMod 11 M5 - 4.4.2
Asus Nexus 7│Black│Unlocked Bootloader│Dual Booting Stock AOSP Goodness - 4.4.2 INCAPACITATED

sotiris82
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Well if it so **** you all..

lucastan96
Old
Thanks Meter 2094
Quote:
Well if it so **** you all..
You fail at your behavior. To become a RC, you had to have good manners and a positive attitude.

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe