A.C.T. A Theme By NST For TEAM NOCTURNAL SHOOTER V

OP billbowers

29th April 2012, 02:35 PM   |  #51  
Flag 3 miles from Sprint HQ
Thanks Meter: 47

205 posts
I searched and didn't find anything but I installed this theme last night (the 5.5 version) and overnight my battery drained completely. Have never had the problem before. I'm recharging now and will watch it today. Anything I can look at or try?
Last edited by comstar; 29th April 2012 at 02:40 PM.
29th April 2012, 02:46 PM   |  #52  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, Texas
Thanks Meter: 2,168

3,025 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yep, that is a first for me too never heard of such a thing. There is nothing in the theme that would cause extra battery usage. Its the same system files, just a few images changed here and there.
The Following User Says Thank You to billbowers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #53  
Flag 3 miles from Sprint HQ
Thanks Meter: 47

205 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbowers

Yep, that is a first for me too never heard of such a thing. There is nothing in the theme that would cause extra battery usage. Its the same system files, just a few images changed here and there.

Thanks for the reply. I should have investigated before posting. I knew it wasn't the theme causing it. For some reason Astro File manager used 40% battery and 2.4hrs of CPU. I had started a file search and fell asleep and I guess something happen with the program. I rebooted after my charge and it looks like it's fine.

Love the Theme!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to comstar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 01:42 PM   |  #54  
Flag Killeen, Tx
Thanks Meter: 176

547 posts
More
Say bill...ben using this theme for awhile now and gotta say I'm addicted to the detail work you did on it....any plans to do it different colors in the future?.....I've tried other themes but they all seem to be missing bits and pieces I see in urs.....just wondering
4th May 2012, 10:08 PM   |  #55  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, Texas

3,025 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm actually working on a red version of it....with some differences.. ill also be porting my act ii theme over to shooter. Just no time right now. BTW. Thank you for your generous donation. Very kind of you.
The Following User Says Thank You to billbowers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 03:02 PM   |  #56  
Thanks Meter: 7,528

2,998 posts
More
Quote:

Get updates on NST themes from twitter. NSTTHEMES

A.C.T.
BY NST FOR TEAM NOCTURNAL SHOOTER V

Essentially, A.C.T. is a combination of my favorite parts from my favorite themes all mixed in together, with a wicked new clock added in for flavor.

Thanks to FDB8231, Mayfield, Fernando Sor & Bad Seed Customs, Budeone, Jarborough, and of course, our fearless leader, GRUESOMEWOLF.

This offering features a transparent System, Gtalk, MMS, Dropdowns, App Drawer, and many other user apps will be made transarent by the framework edits.

This is built from TEAM NOCTURNAL Shooter V files and I dont recommend trying it on any other rom...but if you do, and it works, please let me know.

As always, Themers and Devs, if you see something you like and wish to use, please feel free. Don't even have to ask. Just take it. No really, it's okay. I promise.

Enjoy!

http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/...20SHOOTER%20V/

WOW! I need to get out of from under my rock more often... This is SICK Bill!! Great work, as always!

Nice banner BTW!! Glad someone put it to use!
Last edited by jamieg71; 7th May 2012 at 03:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 04:32 PM   |  #57  
Flag Killeen, Tx

547 posts
More
Quote:

I'm actually working on a red version of it....with some differences.. ill also be porting my act ii theme over to shooter. Just no time right now. BTW. Thank you for your generous donation. Very kind of you.

Your welcome its worth it for this excellent job..I believe in supporting since I can't do....and cant wait for the red....then I can switch it up a little
The Following User Says Thank You to vel7wil For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2012, 03:58 PM   |  #58  
Flag Killeen, Tx

547 posts
More
Say Bill definitely not trying ta rush ya but any eta on the red theme?.....its greatly anticipated

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
13th May 2012, 05:25 PM   |  #59  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, Texas

3,025 posts
Donate to Me
More
Right now, I'm afraid all my theming is on hiatus for an unknown period of time. Work is just non stop right now. Might have a little time next week, not sure though. But I will get to it. It's on my bucket list.
14th May 2012, 12:26 AM   |  #60  
Flag Killeen, Tx

547 posts
More
Looooool ok Bill.....thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread