Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 40,780 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME]STOCK-AOSP for ICS - UPDATED 6-25 *DS V3 & UP-MINOR UPDATES***

Tip us?
 
Hoezack
Old
#841  
Hoezack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 487
Join Date: Apr 2011
Link not working for beta 3...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
 
peppersu812
Old
#842  
peppersu812's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 355
Posts: 1,533
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Douglasville, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoezack View Post
Link not working for beta 3...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Are you on the computer

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Rom: all kinds
Recovery:-TWRP
Hit Thanks If Helped
 
blchff04
Old
#843  
blchff04's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 197
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Oklahoma

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoezack View Post
Link not working for beta 3...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Use dolfinbrowser desktop mode to download to phone

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
 
peppersu812
Old
#844  
peppersu812's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 355
Posts: 1,533
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Douglasville, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by blchff04 View Post
Use dolfinbrowser desktop mode to download to phone

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Or use desktop mode period it works either way turns your phone into desktop view doesn't matter witch browser you use you download by phone you better make sure you don't drop signal much it could effect your download and cause problems sup you don't look like an idiot saying it had lag or missing stuff

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Rom: all kinds
Recovery:-TWRP
Hit Thanks If Helped
 
Hoezack
Old
#845  
Hoezack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 487
Join Date: Apr 2011
Lost status bar, I flashed theme and then flash darkside cache wipe....anybody know what went wrong?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
 
phoenix6
Old
#846  
phoenix6's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Posts: 402
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoezack View Post
Lost status bar, I flashed theme and then flash darkside cache wipe....anybody know what went wrong?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Which phone do you have? T989 or Skyrocket?
Which theme (EXACT NAME) did you flash?
Which ROM (Exact release build, etc) are you on?
 
edgex
Old
#847  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 629
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Francisco
Hey Phoenix,

Could you look at the 4.04 release with the whole new dialer/contacts, I'm pretty sure your theme will break these new things. Been running back on stock green only for a few hours and I've been hating every second of it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1653250
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1653022 second post, thats what I'm about to instal.
Blackberry 7130c -> Blackberry 8700c -> Blackberry Curve 8310 -> Blackberry Curve 8900 -> Blackberry Curve 9300 3g -> Blackberry Bold 9700 -> Galaxy S II Skyrocket -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5
 
Hoezack
Old
#848  
Hoezack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 487
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6 View Post
Which phone do you have? T989 or Skyrocket?
Which theme (EXACT NAME) did you flash?
Which ROM (Exact release build, etc) are you on?

T989, I'm on DS beta 3, and I flashed the latest update at very top. R7....

Flashed theme, and then I flashed darkside cache wipe .

Result...

No status bar, no wallpaper and can't change wallpaper, maybe more stuff broken, lucky I did a backup...lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
 
peppersu812
Old
#849  
peppersu812's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 355
Posts: 1,533
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Douglasville, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoezack View Post
T989, I'm on DS beta 3, and I flashed the latest update at very top. R7....

Flashed theme, and then I flashed darkside cache wipe .

Result...

No status bar, no wallpaper and can't change wallpaper, maybe more stuff broken, lucky I did a backup...lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Could have been a bad download?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Rom: all kinds
Recovery:-TWRP
Hit Thanks If Helped
 
phoenix6
Old
#850  
phoenix6's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Posts: 402
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoezack View Post
T989, I'm on DS beta 3, and I flashed the latest update at very top. R7....

Flashed theme, and then I flashed darkside cache wipe .

Result...

No status bar, no wallpaper and can't change wallpaper, maybe more stuff broken, lucky I did a backup...lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Touch or Non-Touch CWM?


Very well may be a bad download. How big is your zip file?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes