AdA here with the promised Sense 4.0 Launcher Pro layout.
-authentic replica Sense 4.0 clock (Minus flip animation)
-HTC Icon set
-HTC Sense 4.0 Wallpaper
-(For those with Launcher pro plus) Dark Transparent sense look alike widgets
And the best part is it works with any rom.
Rooted or unrooted? Doesnt matter!
This is in no way a Sense "port" just a themed version of Launcher pro!!! enough said.
Lets get down to business.
(1) First off download all 6 of these files to the root of your SD card.
(2) Extract the two Zip files with your choice of file manager program.(Do not change the directory just extract) I use ES File Explorer.
(3) Download Launcher Pro from the market and let it install. (If you want the transparent widgets seen in the pics you have to have Launcher Pro Plus)
(4) Press your HOME or HOUSE button to return to the Home screen. If launcher pro was installed then you should have been prompted to select a launcher when you pressed the home button. Choose Launcher Pro and set it as default.
(5)Now press your MENU button once you are at the HOME screen. (Generally on the far left at the bottom of most phones.) Select Preferences. Scroll to the bottom and select Restore Backup. Click yes or restart when prompted.
(4) Navigate to the Root of your SD card with your file manager and select your choice of white or black Sense 4.0 Clock to install it. (You may have to select the unknown source option if prompted)
(5) Return to homescreen and hold press on the screen and select widgets. Select your Sense 4.0 widget you installed. You will have to resize it once its applied by hold pressing on it and to set up the weather and other settings go into your app drawer and select the Sense 4.0 clock you installed to set it up.
(6) Return to homescreen and hold press and select wallpaper. Choose gallery or whatever you use to select images and select the Sense 4.0 wallpaper I had you download.
(7) Now you are about done, you may have noticed that none of the icons work on the dock bar. There are by default 5 icons to the dockbar. I have three of them in the middle using a 100% TRANSPARENT Icon that you downloaded with the rest of the files (lunapic_133773859928208_2.png now located at the ROOT of your SD card)
If you swipe the dockbar to the left you will see five grey plus signs. That is for your second page of icons if you so choose to set multiple pages up.
Go back to the first page of icons.
The first icon on your RIGHT (the message bubble) Hold press it.
It will bring up "Edit Dock shortcut"
This is where you are free to customize what you want where on your dock bar.
Select change shortcut
and select what app you want to go there I had messaging by default but this is your choice.
Then choose custom icon
It should take you into your defualt gallery app. Locate the Sense Icons I had you download and choose the corresponding icon with the app you chose.
Done. That is the process to set up your shortcuts on the dockbar.
(8) The phone button in the middle has 3 seperate 100% transparent icons. Hold press on each one and select the phone app as the shortcut application. When it asks you to select an icon go back to CUSTOM ICON and find the lunapic_133773859928208_2.png (it comes up as a black blank square on my E4GT in the Gallery) select it and it will make the icon disappear but you can still select the phone.
I used the transparent icons as an overlay over the Dock Background to make the dock theme work right and look good.
That should be about it.
Play with it, Tweak it, Redistribute it, Whatever... just enjoy it.
and dont forget to say thanks if you like it!!!