Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,502 Members 41,851 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TF300t vs Acer A510

Tip us?

aamir123
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 124
I have since bought the Acer A510 and for any of those hanging in the balance, this is an amazing device. The only issue I and others have with it is that it gets a warm/hot in the lower right hand corner. Mine to me doesn't feel that bad and it only happens when pushing the tablet with games. I absolutely don't regret my decision. Today is the last day of my 14 day return period and I will not be returning this thing. I know Asus has very good support but to me it seems like they mess stuff up and then put updates out in order to fix their own mistakes. Imo they should test their updates more. But that doesn't make Asus bad at all. If anyone has any questions I'll answer them.

gaetanolip
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamir123 View Post
I have since bought the Acer A510 and for any of those hanging in the balance, this is an amazing device. The only issue I and others have with it is that it gets a warm/hot in the lower right hand corner. Mine to me doesn't feel that bad and it only happens when pushing the tablet with games. I absolutely don't regret my decision. Today is the last day of my 14 day return period and I will not be returning this thing. I know Asus has very good support but to me it seems like they mess stuff up and then put updates out in order to fix their own mistakes. Imo they should test their updates more. But that doesn't make Asus bad at all. If anyone has any questions I'll answer them.
thanks

1 what is your battery life, browsing internet with auto-britghness?

2 heat during games: can you hold in hand ???? what if you use a ps3 pad ( so you don't hold tha tablet...))