Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

TF300t vs Acer A510

OP aamir123

14th May 2012, 04:27 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 126

912 posts
I have since bought the Acer A510 and for any of those hanging in the balance, this is an amazing device. The only issue I and others have with it is that it gets a warm/hot in the lower right hand corner. Mine to me doesn't feel that bad and it only happens when pushing the tablet with games. I absolutely don't regret my decision. Today is the last day of my 14 day return period and I will not be returning this thing. I know Asus has very good support but to me it seems like they mess stuff up and then put updates out in order to fix their own mistakes. Imo they should test their updates more. But that doesn't make Asus bad at all. If anyone has any questions I'll answer them.
14th May 2012, 04:35 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 36

372 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamir123

I have since bought the Acer A510 and for any of those hanging in the balance, this is an amazing device. The only issue I and others have with it is that it gets a warm/hot in the lower right hand corner. Mine to me doesn't feel that bad and it only happens when pushing the tablet with games. I absolutely don't regret my decision. Today is the last day of my 14 day return period and I will not be returning this thing. I know Asus has very good support but to me it seems like they mess stuff up and then put updates out in order to fix their own mistakes. Imo they should test their updates more. But that doesn't make Asus bad at all. If anyone has any questions I'll answer them.

thanks

1 what is your battery life, browsing internet with auto-britghness?

2 heat during games: can you hold in hand ???? what if you use a ps3 pad ( so you don't hold tha tablet...))
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread