Pink Galaxy Note with ICS (4.0) out today!

Search This thread

limpman

Sep 13, 2010
jordan
here in hong kong already out..hk $ 5750 my sister just bough last Sunday . but there is no ics 4....

eroracing

Nov 24, 2007
Hey lipman takes some pics. Thinking about this for my lady so i can get rid of that awful iphone4!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Che123

Aug 18, 2009
The Note may be for women, but for us men it's a hell of an ice breaker.
Her: "wow that's a huge phone! "
You: "yep, wanna see something else huge?"
And POW! You're making sweet, sweet love.

Signed, but i have to edit the 3rd line for my humble self:
You: "yep, wanna see something even bigger?"

:D

Reactions: markuz85

happiboi

Aug 27, 2010
OnePlus 8 Pro
here in hong kong already out..hk $ 5750 my sister just bough last Sunday . but there is no ics 4....

Hey lipman takes some pics. Thinking about this for my lady so i can get rid of that awful iphone4!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

The pink one is already available in HK and the official Samsung HK site also lists available colours as Blue, Ceramic white, Pink. BUT still states Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) [sources: http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/consumer/mobile/mobile-phones/smartphone/GT-N7000ZBATGY-spec and the unboxing http://news.imobile.com.cn/articles/2012/0410/103739.shtml]

lcmazza

Dec 4, 2011
The pink note looks like a strawberry ice cream sandwich.
It would be tasty if it were food, but is actually ugly ;)

sammikenzie

May 15, 2012
Does anyone know what website I can buy the Pink version? I live in the US.. I've been searching online but I can't it anywhere :(

sammikenzie

May 15, 2012
^^ Thanks, I checked out Ebay, I'm kinda skeptical about them, and was looking of other websites..

Last edited:

cornbread0715

Jun 6, 2009
Honolulu
I just left South Korea was there for vacation for 2 weeks. I did not see this phone anywhere though they say its released. No Ideal why no stores was selling it. I have bought 2 Galaxy notes both are the Korean Model(White) Still I have not gotten any update for ICS. I really want to say that this is a typo.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Note may be for women, but for us men it's a hell of an ice breaker.
    Her: "wow that's a huge phone! "
    You: "yep, wanna see something else huge?"
    And POW! You're making sweet, sweet love.
    Are the majority of galaxy note owners girls?
    I'm wondering because samsung's note commercials, even apps target female population (cutting out shoes in commercials, fingernail painter, makeup app...).
    Kinda strange as it's such a huge phone
    Are the majority of galaxy note owners girls?
    I'm wondering because samsung's note commercials, even apps target female population (cutting out shoes in commercials, fingernail painter, makeup app...).
    Kinda strange as it's such a huge phone

I think they are making a big push towards females for this phone. Mainly because males are going to be more interested at first glance. Females may not at first since most females have smaller frames/hands. It makes sense that they would have more of a push towards females to maximize sales. The Dell Streak had almost no advertising and I don't recall many females buying it. At least not on here. There might be some, but not many. I think that Note sales are stronger for this. The S pen makes it more enjoyable to use with 2 hands instead of thinking, "ugh I always have to use 2 hands". The idea is that if they can show that females with smaller hands can use it, and enjoy it, then anybody can.

This isn't really based on any real numbers or anything. The just a guess and opinion. I'm quite possibly wrong.
    I guess it is the chinese/korean version again. But if it was released we would have firmware already in this very forum.
    I thought the statusbar battery icon was blue in ics?

No they are not, they were only in the first few betas for SGS2, then they changed it back green+silver again (they are the same in these two leaks I have tried for N7000