Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,088 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Droid Charge freeze Hotspot

Tip us?

JihadSquad
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEbigSWEEN View Post
Wish you'd of mentioned that sooner! Read that and deleted it and been tryin to fix my phone since! At least that damn hotspot is gone...
So is your phone broken or something? I would just expect the problem to be that Settings is missing. You could just flash over whatever ROM you are using without wiping data.
I will DIE for our cause!
VZW Galaxy S4 - Stock

THEbigSWEEN
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by JihadSquad View Post
So is your phone broken or something? I would just expect the problem to be that Settings is missing. You could just flash over whatever ROM you are using without wiping data.
I was just joking around since that post was like a month old. Sometimes sarcasm is hard to translate in these posts... I would imagine the phone would probably be a barrage of FC's. Half tempted to see what it would do now lol

JihadSquad
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEbigSWEEN View Post
I was just joking around since that post was like a month old. Sometimes sarcasm is hard to translate in these posts... I would imagine the phone would probably be a barrage of FC's. Half tempted to see what it would do now lol
Always an emulator for that... if only I could get the market on mine i cant figure out how.
I will DIE for our cause!
VZW Galaxy S4 - Stock