Post Reply

{X10} [Discussion Room] CyanogenMod by Team FreeXperia

15th May 2012, 08:05 AM   |  #1261  
Junior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
cm9 fxp 120 is out.has anyone flashed it?I am on fxp 119 and when my phone get some extra stress while multitasking it gets stuck instead of reboot.

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium
15th May 2012, 08:08 AM   |  #1262  
burnleyheff's Avatar
Member
Flag Burnley
Thanks Meter: 18
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezhezzi

I have to ask CM7 have the option of screenshot in the power button?thanks!

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

Yes it does

Sent from my X10i using xda premium
15th May 2012, 08:15 AM   |  #1263  
Junior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
some cm9 battery tweaks.try it guys it works.

battery drainage problems follow these simple steps
1.install advanced task killer pro and in settings in auto kill check it kill when screen off and choose option of aggressive.(uncheck apps u don't want to kill)
2.install juice defender ultimate n select advanced option
3.install easy battery saver and select super mode
4.in settings in mobile networks select 2g
5.in easy battery saver you can lower screen brightness below 0% also.lower as per your need
Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium
15th May 2012, 11:37 AM   |  #1264  
pcmender2005's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddyx10

some cm9 battery tweaks.try it guys it works.

battery drainage problems follow these simple steps
1.install advanced task killer pro and in settings in auto kill check it kill when screen off and choose option of aggressive.(uncheck apps u don't want to kill)
2.install juice defender ultimate n select advanced option
3.install easy battery saver and select super mode
4.in settings in mobile networks select 2g
5.in easy battery saver you can lower screen brightness below 0% also.lower as per your need
Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

What use all the apps at once?

Galaxy S with I.C.S 4.0.4
Last edited by pcmender2005; 15th May 2012 at 04:56 PM.
15th May 2012, 02:48 PM   |  #1265  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 528
 
1,498 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
I'm on CM9 FXP120 right now and I must say its actually pretty stable for daily use. Got some reboots but its no big deal its just a hot reboot. WLOD when changing to Airplane Mode, like before.

Battery? I feel its just the same as CM7.2 as I am a very heavy user. Its just that the battery dies faster when I'm not using it that makes the difference.
15th May 2012, 03:00 PM   |  #1266  
ItBankRock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lipa City
Thanks Meter: 204
 
444 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Anyone here has the FXP 120 CM7 or CM9 links? FXP's signature leads me to FXP 119 :C
15th May 2012, 03:36 PM   |  #1267  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,072
 
1,180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItBankRock

Anyone here has the FXP 120 CM7 or CM9 links? FXP's signature leads me to FXP 119 :C

CM7 is on fiberupload (he wrote mirror), & CM9 is not released yet
15th May 2012, 04:45 PM   |  #1268  
javagreen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dombivli
Thanks Meter: 175
 
844 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hzu

I'm on CM9 FXP120 right now and I must say its actually pretty stable for daily use. Got some reboots but its no big deal its just a hot reboot. WLOD when changing to Airplane Mode, like before.

Battery? I feel its just the same as CM7.2 as I am a very heavy user. Its just that the battery dies faster when I'm not using it that makes the difference.

How long is your battery lasting? Which governor are you using?

I'm tempted to install it again, but I'm worried I'll eventually move back to CM 7.2 as I did earlier
15th May 2012, 05:30 PM   |  #1269  
pcmender2005's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmender2005

What use all the apps at once?

Galaxy S with I.C.S 4.0.4

Mate sorry I thank you for your info this quick fix for battery. I will let my misses loose on her phone with ics she will test it for us. Report back in 24hrs.

Galaxy S with I.C.S 4.0.4
The Following User Says Thank You to pcmender2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #1270  
burnleyheff's Avatar
Member
Flag Burnley
Thanks Meter: 18
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LzVebz

CM7 is on fiberupload (he wrote mirror), & CM9 is not released yet

it's the other way round CM 7.2 FXP 120 isn't available but CM 9.0 is

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes