FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

Tips and Tricks

457 posts
Thanks Meter: 196
 
By prodigiez, Senior Member on 15th May 2012, 10:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi , would you guys share the tips and tricks for this device ?

I just notice one thing on One XL INT version. No matter you are on Edge , UMTS , HSPA or LTE , it will just show D on the signal bar. To change it , try this

*#*#265#*#* and call. Now the icon D will be gone and replaced with respective icon.
 
 
15th May 2012, 10:56 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Benicia
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
In the text messaging app, in a text to someone you can pinch in or out to get bigger or smaller font.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
15th May 2012, 02:18 PM |#3  
niceppl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 263
 
Donate to Me
More
i have flashed the asia rom it wasnt just showing thr D....

but amyway its good to know

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
15th May 2012, 02:30 PM |#4  
Cloudane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Found elsewhere on here:

To clear a notification without launching the app that it's associate with, just swipe it across.
15th May 2012, 03:25 PM |#5  
JeepFreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigiez

Hi , would you guys share the tips and tricks for this device ?

I just notice one thing on One XL INT version. No matter you are on Edge , UMTS , HSPA or LTE , it will just show D on the signal bar. To change it , try this

*#*#265#*#* and call. Now the icon D will be gone and replaced with respective icon.

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to get rid of the stupid AT&T 4G advertisement in the notification bar on the AT&T version.
Billy
15th May 2012, 06:50 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepFreak

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to get rid of the stupid AT&T 4G advertisement in the notification bar on the AT&T version.
Billy

Install Notification Toggle and set the icon to transparent. Gone.
15th May 2012, 07:07 PM |#7  
kravguy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hiram, GA
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Or set it to a battery icon with %

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
15th May 2012, 07:18 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
on the standard default HTC keyboard, swipe left/right to switch to the numberpad
15th May 2012, 08:52 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reelist

on the standard default HTC keyboard, swipe left/right to switch to the numberpad

did you just make this up?
15th May 2012, 09:01 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
Donate to Me
More
Doesn't work for me

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes