Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,909 Members 37,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motorola Cliq

Tip us?

Digitaldreamer7
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Been doing research on a new phone for awhile now I shattered the camera on my G1 and the Nexus one's 530$ price tag and lack of a physical keyboard is a total downer for me. I love my physical keyboard and really hope that these devices persist. I can't stand trying to push the buttons on the screen, i have big hands and always have to correct myself. at the leaked price point Id rather buy a shiny new 42in plasma tv or 3 new monitors for my computer etc, then a phone.

Best place for the root info and custom android builds for cliq is modmymoto.com. Thedude is working on it as we speak and since I have used many of his roms on my G1 I trust his stuff will be quality.

joe zack
Old
Thanks Meter 2
[thankx bro work for me only the problem after, formatting hold menu+return
which i can see the menu key................thankx

Wildride004
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default thanks guys

So basically it cannot be done

Wildride004
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wink thanks guys

I guess i'lltry modmymoto.com then. Thanks alot

liquiDangel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
so...
there is still no upgrade OS for this lovely droid phone....??

tep065
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquiDangel View Post
so...
there is still no upgrade OS for this lovely droid phone....??
There is a leaked 2.1 for cliq, and Handler Exploit has a full working 2.1 thats release for about a month now I think. Of course it requires root, that is if u can't wait for Moto's official 2.1

liquiDangel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tep065 View Post
There is a leaked 2.1 for cliq, and Handler Exploit has a full working 2.1 thats release for about a month now I think. Of course it requires root, that is if u can't wait for Moto's official 2.1
i see.... thanks bro....
i think i will wait till moto launch 2.1...

btw does anyone know how to syncronise this cliq/dext with outlook?

techsign
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi all, I really need to get past the stupid Motoblur login on this phone (Cliq). Is there any way that this COULD be done, even if it hasn't been? Rooting/ROMming doesn't count becuase you still have to login to begin with. The reasoning behind it is to enable USB debugging, so indeed if there is a way to do that without loging into motoblur. I would be willing to pay someone if they can come up with a solution. Anyone?!?

android_boy355
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile read sth

the motorola cliq is the first with social skills.....not the first that can use Facebook or Myspace but the coolest one......