5,596,568 Members 41,876 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How do you extend your battery life on sense roms?

Tip us?

NicOsol
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 80
Default [Q] How do you extend your battery life on sense roms?

Hi IncS users that is running a sense rom!
I noticed when running ARHD 2.1.3 that the battery drains quite fast than AOSP or AOKP roms.
How do you extend your battery life on battery life on sense roms?
Thanks!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
Device: LG G2 D802 aka European version
Android Version: 4.2.2
Rom: Stock rom for now

Cookie Ninja
Old
(Last edited by Cookie Ninja; 15th May 2012 at 06:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 369
If your phone is rooted, remove google **** (maps, contact sync, calendar sync, bookmark sync, search, picassa, Gmail, YouTube etc) and some HTC crap (htc hub, likes, message upload, smith, and some more) using a script to clean up the ROM. Disable autosync, disable backup & recover with Google, and most important: don't store personal data such as contacts, calendars & docs with Google. Disable background data, disable 'always on' internet, set WiFi sleep policy to 15 min, set screen animations to none, screen brightness to 25-30%, select powersave on, set powersave to kick in at 25% of power and set all email retrieve settings to manual.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA
MY OLD DEVICES
http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=pdacomp...=2863&id6=1967
CURRENT DEVICE /S
Xperia Z C 6603; Stock, LB, Root (101 F/W) (Mine!)
Xperia ZL C 6502; Stock LB, Root (101 F/W) (Wife's)
Nexus 7 (2012)Stock KK Root KOT49H(Son's)
Dell Venue 7 (2013) Stock 4.3, waiting for Root (Ours).
Xperia JLo ST26i-Stock,Root (Son's)
Asus TF 101 ARHD; Root (Mom's)

Need Indian Fonts? Check my thread at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1560715
The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Ninja For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NicOsol
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragapa97 View Post
If your phone is rooted, remove google **** (maps, contact sync, calendar sync, bookmark sync, search, picassa, Gmail, YouTube etc) and some HTC crap (htc hub, likes, message upload, smith, and some more) using a script to clean up the ROM. Disable autosync, disable backup & recover with Google, and most important: don't store personal data such as contacts, calendars & docs with Google. Disable background data, disable 'always on' internet, set WiFi sleep policy to 15 min, set screen animations to none, screen brightness to 25-30%, select powersave on, set powersave to kick in at 25% of power and set all email retrieve settings to manual.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA
Do you know a script that only removes the widgets but not rosie(HTC stock launcher)

Sendt fra min HTC Incredible S med Tapatalk2
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
Device: LG G2 D802 aka European version
Android Version: 4.2.2
Rom: Stock rom for now