Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

White Ballistic-like case

Tip us?
yang704 Old
Thanks Meter
To be honest about case for phone. It only make the phone ugly and bad signal reception.

bjgebg
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Just buy a outterbox case I tried a couple cases and they never amount to any thing so just spend the 40$-50$ on something that last
And that's worth it........
Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

kd0axs
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by yang704 View Post
To be honest about case for phone. It only make the phone ugly and bad signal reception.
1. Making the phone "ugly" is a matter of opinion. Millions of people put cases on their phones either because they like the way they look or because they want to protect it from damage.

2. No case made of rubber or plastic is going to have any noticeable effect on signal strength. Some cases made of metal may have a slight effect, but probably not enough to decrease performance.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
DON'T LISTEN TO ME, I'M JUST A DUMB ASS TRUCK DRIVER.

Zurginator
Old
Thanks Meter 257
Can't help but laugh at the "SUMSUNG" add in their post....

kd0axs
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Well, this case paid for itself today. I dropped my phone while getting out of my work truck. I drive a commercial truck for work, so this was about an 8 foot drop onto an asphalt parking lot and it just bounced a couple times. This surely would have been a fatal drop without a case, but with this case my phone was completely unharmed. Didn't hurt the case at all either.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
DON'T LISTEN TO ME, I'M JUST A DUMB ASS TRUCK DRIVER.

No_Nickname90
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Awesome!! I was looking at those too. I lyk Hybrid cases.

Don't get the these kickstand cases.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bk-White-Dua...ht_1484wt_1196
And it's look alikes. They're pretty good, but they block the proxy sensors, so your screen stays black during calls. If you have a work around to turn your screen on, then please let me know. LoL!!

If you don't, you'd be stuck on the phone until the other person hangs up, or you take the case off to allow the screen to turn on. It's a pretty cool case except that one major flaw.
Off Road Police!! Where you goin' mofo!?

For the unliving!!