Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

White Ballistic-like case

OP deedscreen

yang704
13th April 2012, 02:58 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
To be honest about case for phone. It only make the phone ugly and bad signal reception.
13th April 2012, 05:39 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 15

95 posts
Just buy a outterbox case I tried a couple cases and they never amount to any thing so just spend the 40$-50$ on something that last
And that's worth it........
Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
13th April 2012, 05:41 AM   |  #13  
Flag Blaine, MN
Thanks Meter: 71

514 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yang704

To be honest about case for phone. It only make the phone ugly and bad signal reception.

1. Making the phone "ugly" is a matter of opinion. Millions of people put cases on their phones either because they like the way they look or because they want to protect it from damage.

2. No case made of rubber or plastic is going to have any noticeable effect on signal strength. Some cases made of metal may have a slight effect, but probably not enough to decrease performance.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
14th April 2012, 06:04 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 259

532 posts
More
Can't help but laugh at the "SUMSUNG" add in their post....
15th May 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #15  
Flag Blaine, MN
Thanks Meter: 71

514 posts
More
Well, this case paid for itself today. I dropped my phone while getting out of my work truck. I drive a commercial truck for work, so this was about an 8 foot drop onto an asphalt parking lot and it just bounced a couple times. This surely would have been a fatal drop without a case, but with this case my phone was completely unharmed. Didn't hurt the case at all either.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
15th May 2012, 09:01 PM   |  #16  
Flag Who? Stun?
Thanks Meter: 49

370 posts
More
Awesome!! I was looking at those too. I lyk Hybrid cases.

Don't get the these kickstand cases.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bk-White-Dua...ht_1484wt_1196
And it's look alikes. They're pretty good, but they block the proxy sensors, so your screen stays black during calls. If you have a work around to turn your screen on, then please let me know. LoL!!

If you don't, you'd be stuck on the phone until the other person hangs up, or you take the case off to allow the screen to turn on. It's a pretty cool case except that one major flaw.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread