5,597,354 Members 32,826 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What is stopping you from using CM9/AOKP as a daily?

Tip us?

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13091
Quote:
Originally Posted by AproSamurai View Post
All other things I understand fully, so I can't sway your opinion(not that I would try) but 4G in CM9? When I last checked it's working. Do you not have it in your area?
in some areas, limited, but I saw somewhere/thought AOKP still had broken 4g? Or was that MIUI...???
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?

tazfanatic
Old
Thanks Meter 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
in some areas, limited, but I saw somewhere/thought AOKP still had broken 4g? Or was that MIUI...???
I am pretty sure that is MIUI.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX View Post
Hop on Aokp then Cm7 See if its better than Cm9
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
I like CM to much will stick with 7 and keep trying each release of 9.

Thanks Yorzua and Texas for amazing banners.
Thanks Team nOObz for Morphology
Thanks flastnoles11 for our Sprint S3 FAQ
Thanks qbking for his how to videos.
Did you hard brick your phone? Try this fix.
Support Autism Awareness here.
If a member helps you remember to hit "Thanks" on their post.
“The best beer in the world is the one in my hand." - Charlie Papazian

zman519
Old
Thanks Meter 229
I wish some one would figure out how to get the touchwiz camera working on ASOP ROMs. There's a Sony camera that works on our phones & a few HTCs that I have tryed it out on. IMHO samsungs camera & the left right swiping are the best parts of touchwiz & the left right should be added to ASOP by now, NOT saying the Epic dev teams have to, its just suprizing to me that NO one has done that.

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.
“Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." John F. Kennedy

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Gerald Ford

stevie13.xo
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman519 View Post
I wish some one would figure out how to get the touchwiz camera working on ASOP ROMs. There's a Sony camera that works on our phones & a few HTCs that I have tryed it out on. IMHO samsungs camera & the left right swiping are the best parts of touchwiz & the left right should be added to ASOP by now, NOT saying the Epic dev teams have to, its just suprizing to me that NO one has done that.

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.
Could you post a link to those apps

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

XxLostSoulxX
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazfanatic View Post
I like CM to much will stick with 7 and keep trying each release of 9.
Um I played them all and Cm9 has more bugs and the latest release won't even call people. Or call audio whatever. Quite Frankly AOKP has better battery life plus it laggs less. Its your choice I'm just saying I used to be a CM fan boy. Not anymore.

RIP Tori Dean Crawford 2/26/93 - 06/04/12 Great Friend Who Will Forever Be Missed

Samsung Epic 4G:
Cyanogen Mod 7.2 @ 1.8 GHz
Cyanogen Mod 10 @ 1.0 GHz
Samsung Nexus S 4G:
Cyanogen Mod 10 ~ Matr1x @ 1.0GHz
AOKP MS 6 ~ Air @ 1.47GHz
Samsung Galaxy N2:
Stock @ 1.9GHz
LG Nexus 4:
Stock @ 1.83GHz
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
Stock @ 3.0GHz
The Following User Says Thank You to XxLostSoulxX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13091
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX View Post
Um I played them all and Cm9 has more bugs and the latest release won't even call people. Or call audio whatever. Quite Frankly AOKP has better battery life plus it laggs less. Its your choice I'm just saying I used to be a CM fan boy. Not anymore.

try the people('s Rom) you wont be sorry!
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?

XxLostSoulxX
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
try the people('s Rom) you wont be sorry!
i dont like TW, unless it was some derived form of AOSP i wont use it but congrats to kenny for it its a success at what's concept aims for BATTERY LIFE lol
RIP Tori Dean Crawford 2/26/93 - 06/04/12 Great Friend Who Will Forever Be Missed

Samsung Epic 4G:
Cyanogen Mod 7.2 @ 1.8 GHz
Cyanogen Mod 10 @ 1.0 GHz
Samsung Nexus S 4G:
Cyanogen Mod 10 ~ Matr1x @ 1.0GHz
AOKP MS 6 ~ Air @ 1.47GHz
Samsung Galaxy N2:
Stock @ 1.9GHz
LG Nexus 4:
Stock @ 1.83GHz
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
Stock @ 3.0GHz
The Following User Says Thank You to XxLostSoulxX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zman519
Old
Thanks Meter 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie13.xo View Post
Could you post a link to those apps

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
Sure give me a few hours or maybe tomarrow. I have it bookmarked on one of my computers.

“Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." John F. Kennedy

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Gerald Ford

CapsLockKey
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Nothing anymore. Beta 3 has been great.

MДЯCЦSДИT
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4620

DONATE TO ME
Kenny, can you please delete all posts until about when beta3 talk starts?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2