Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Sync Mail/Calendar using OWA
I've been trying for a couple of days to get my Android device to sync my email/calendar via OWA details (e.g. webmail.domain.eg.ie domain\username) with no joy. Fortunately I'm the exchange admin (learning as I go...) but everything that should be enabled is enabled according to all the docs I've read round the web both from MS and here and on other Android forums. All exchange services running, including Active sync, external POP3 address configured blah blah blah.
iPhone users at the same site as me can set up with no issues just using the above credentials. I set it up on my android phone and it connects, authenticates then gives me the options about pushing, how many weeks worth of sh... stuff to sync, how big etc. and I set all that up then am presented with a blank screen.
I close and reopen email - goes back to the blank screen. Leave email open overnight hoping it's just crapping it's pants while it updates, wake up to a blank screen.