OP atreides7

16th May 2012, 07:52 AM   |  #11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 767

1,868 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atreides7

I have run out of ideas, this phone has done this to me before but never quite this bad. I am starting to get the feeling there is no coming back this time.

I think frustration is setting in and that is never good. maybe if you can take a break. I would suggest playing the new diablo but apparently the release has broken all of blizzards games tonight.

Restart your computer as it shut it off completely then power back on.
The Following User Says Thank You to eollie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 08:05 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
yeah you are probably right, it doesn't help that my micro sd card reader has decided to break too apparently.

****ty week is just getting ****tier.
16th May 2012, 08:08 AM   |  #13  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,705

3,349 posts
Donate to Me
More
You should try to download and flash another one-click. It might be that yours got corrupted... Never hurts to try another file
The Following User Says Thank You to FBis251 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 08:10 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251

You should try to download and flash another one-click. It might be that yours got corrupted... Never hurts to try another file

I have downloaded and redownloaded the one clicks, i have tried each one click and nothing seems to work. I just don't get why it keeps getting caught on factoryfs.

Edit: I was thinking of trying this next http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1223765 but like I said my sd reader has crapped out so C'est la vie.
Last edited by atreides7; 16th May 2012 at 08:12 AM.
16th May 2012, 08:38 AM   |  #15  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,705

3,349 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atreides7

I have downloaded and redownloaded the one clicks, i have tried each one click and nothing seems to work. I just don't get why it keeps getting caught on factoryfs.

Edit: I was thinking of trying this next http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1223765 but like I said my sd reader has crapped out so C'est la vie.

Hmm, you should still try on another computer and with another USB cable though. Trust me the USB cable can make a huge difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to FBis251 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 09:29 AM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251

Hmm, you should still try on another computer and with another USB cable though. Trust me the USB cable can make a huge difference.

I can't believe it but my 6 year old laptop did it. Heimdell seems to have worked.

Thank you for the suggestion, I guess it is time to spend some money on a new desktop.

EDIT: That was the third computer I tried btw, this phone just did not like me tonight.
Last edited by atreides7; 16th May 2012 at 09:46 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread