[Q] [Solved] App List Alphabetical howto turn off

16th May 2012, 09:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Heyho XDA Community,

i have a question to the applist. I have have my applist sorted alphabetical with all the letters present to quickly jump to them.

But the thing is i dont want that. I want the list jsut be simple with all apss listed. nothing else.

And the strange thing is, that it suddenly happened,, without installing new things or sth.

Is there maybe a setting or a shortcut which i enabled unfortently so that this happened?

I have about 20 apps installed not the magic 45 or the amount needed to display the applist alphabetical.

Hopefully someone can help me.

Synergi
Last edited by SynergiAios; 16th May 2012 at 11:02 AM.
16th May 2012, 10:48 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,698

5,682 posts
More
The 45 counts the pre-installed apps and tools (things like the Pictures hub, the Games hub, each email account, the built-in Calculator app, and so forth).

There's a registry value you can change to modify the threshold for the Jump List to show up. Search on this sub-forum, or the Registry Tweaks thread under Dev&Hacking.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 11:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Thx for ur advice With the Keyword Jump List x) and the hint with the registry easy =)

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Start\GroupingThreshold
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread