FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[MOD][CM7] - Bubbles SMS/MMS app for CM7

390 posts
Thanks Meter: 216
 
By Litderose, Senior Member on 1st May 2012, 10:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th May 2012, 10:53 AM |#11  
Litderose's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Thanks ehmjay for helping DcR-Nl !
New version uploaded : no more grass when you set white background...
Matching top and bottom background added.
Cheers.
Last edited by Litderose; 15th May 2012 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Corrected thanks !
 
 
15th May 2012, 11:10 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litderose

Thanks DcR-Nl for helping ehmjay !
New version uploaded : no more grass when you set white background...
Matching top and bottom background added.
Cheers.

it's the other way around man.. i helped him nice mod man!

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2
15th May 2012, 11:57 AM |#13  
Litderose's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehmjay

it's the other way around man.. i helped him nice mod man!

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2

YESSSS !!! You're right, I'm really sorry !
Thanks for quoted me my mistake !
15th May 2012, 12:02 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litderose

YESSSS !!! You're right, I'm really sorry !
Thanks for quoted me my mistake !

no worries man.. keep on rocking our o2x! \m/

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2
16th May 2012, 06:23 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
hey Litderose.. do you think you can change the "plus" sign for the add contacts icon and the other contacts icon? i'll attach some screenies

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2
16th May 2012, 06:39 PM |#16  
Marsou77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 319
 
Donate to Me
More
Litderose, j'adore ton MOD mais si tu pourrai ajouté le Hack de la touche "Entré" a la place de celle des smiley, ce serait génial !
Si tu veux j'peux te passer l'apk hacké pour le themer ensuite

IN ENGLISH
Litderose, I like your MOD but if you can add the "Enter" key hack, it would be awesome!
If you want, I can send you the apk hacked for theming after

Sent 2X faster with my LG
16th May 2012, 07:13 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsou77

Litderose, j'adore ton MOD mais si tu pourrai ajouté le Hack de la touche "Entré" a la place de celle des smiley, ce serait génial !
Si tu veux j'peux te passer l'apk hacké pour le themer ensuite

IN ENGLISH
Litderose, I like your MOD but if you can add the "Enter" key hack, it would be awesome!
If you want, I can send you the apk hacked for theming after

Sent 2X faster with my LG

hey marsou77... the option "enter to send" already exists in mms app settings.. you just have to check it.. or if you want you can always use 3rd party keyboard like smartkeyboard with that option

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2
16th May 2012, 09:08 PM |#18  
Marsou77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 319
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehmjay

hey marsou77... the option "enter to send" already exists in mms app settings.. you just have to check it.. or if you want you can always use 3rd party keyboard like smartkeyboard with that option

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2

This option doesn't work for me ...

Sent 2X faster with my LG
16th May 2012, 10:05 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsou77

This option doesn't work for me ...

Sent 2X faster with my LG

try with smartkeyboard then.. just tested it and works

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2
16th May 2012, 10:21 PM |#20  
Marsou77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 319
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehmjay

try with smartkeyboard then.. just tested it and works

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2

Did you try with the stock keyboard ?

Sent 2X faster with my LG
16th May 2012, 10:54 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsou77

Did you try with the stock keyboard ?

Sent 2X faster with my LG

i tried but i can't remove the smiley key.. it shouldn't be there but there is no option to remove it

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bubble, cm7, mms, mod, sms
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes