Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,720 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need a tester! (ICS LEAK)

Tip us?
 
kkernaghan7
Old
#31  
kkernaghan7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 192
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Rochester, NY

 
DONATE TO ME
Has anyone gotten the leak yet?

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
 
Machzelet
Old
#32  
Machzelet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 79
Posts: 204
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rishon LeZion
Well, it seems like a bad joke. Does anybody been chosen to test this wonder, or did TS just tease us?
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ROM: N7100XXDLJ2 Carrier: Pelephone IL
 
dalamchops
Old
#33  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 379
Join Date: Sep 2010
DG is a very well known dev on XDA, he doesn't mess around like that. Maybe he's only responding to PM like he asked?
 
pkshr
Old
#34  
pkshr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 1,240
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by designgears View Post
Well, well, I have another leak, and I need someone to flash and give me some feedback before I release it.

You need to be able to restore your phone is something goes wrong, I know nothing about LG phones so I will be unable to help you. You should be familiar with adb and ddms.

Post in here if interested.

P930_UDT_v18f_04112012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalamchops View Post
DG is a very well known dev on XDA, he doesn't mess around like that. Maybe he's only responding to PM like he asked?
I agree you on that DG wont play with us but he asked to respond on the thread and not by pm.

Having said that, I am eagerly/patiently waiting for the leak
 
dalamchops
Old
#35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 379
Join Date: Sep 2010
lol he might have edited it... i remember seeing by pm when i 1st saw the thread.
 
scott0
Old
#36  
scott0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 755
Join Date: Dec 2011
i just read elsewhere that the official LG ICS update for the group of phones ours is in has been pushed to the 3q from 2q.


perhaps the leak has been pushed back as well.
 
blopez24
Old
#37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 237
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott0 View Post
i just read elsewhere that the official LG ICS update for the group of phones ours is in has been pushed to the 3q from 2q.


perhaps the leak has been pushed back as well.
Where you read that?

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium
Current
Device: Galaxy Note 2
Rooted
 
stemalo
Old
#38  
stemalo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 60
Join Date: Feb 2012
Seems like the official ICS for our beloved LG will come out when Jellybean hits the streets.

Really why is it so hard in 2012 to push an update.. You would think that manufacturers and carriers would be get a handle on these things.

Guess have to wait and wait and wait and wait.

Sent from my LG-P935 using Tapatalk 2
 
rsalan
Old
#39  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 420
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by stemalo View Post
Seems like the official ICS for our beloved LG will come out when Jellybean hits the streets.

Really why is it so hard in 2012 to push an update.. You would think that manufacturers and carriers would be get a handle on these things.

Guess have to wait and wait and wait and wait.

Sent from my LG-P935 using Tapatalk 2
If it wasn't for CM9 I would probably be more angry. I think this is my last LG device. HTC is looking good..
 
scott0
Old
#40  
scott0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 755
Join Date: Dec 2011
LG has apparently delayed the Android 4.0 ICS Update for its flagship device by couple of months.

LG Mobile will release the Android 4.0 ICS update for its Optimus 2X in third quarter of this year. This has been revealed by LG Singapore on its Facebook account.

LG had earlier promised to release the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for its top of the line devices in second quarter of 2012.


http://www.themobileindian.com/news/...ater-this-year

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes