FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[KERNEL][PLAY][GSM] DooMKernel [Rel:v14][STOPPED]

13,136 posts
Thanks Meter: 39,558
 
By DooMLoRD, Recognized Developer on 19th July 2011, 10:43 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th May 2012, 11:10 AM |#2311  
Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
what's happening i can't download any kernel i get this error :
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /doomlord/play/dk-14/PLAY-GSM-DooMKernel-v14_boot.img on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
 
 
16th May 2012, 01:06 PM |#2312  
ch3mn3y's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gdansk / Walcz (near Pila)
Thanks Meter: 246
 
More
There is an error on icxperia servers. Give them some time and it should work.
I can upload it to the other site if someone wants and doom does not mind

Sent using r800i with DoomKernel v14 (1.21ghz)
16th May 2012, 07:42 PM |#2313  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yes please, I Can't Download Doomlord Kernel V14 since 3 days ago...
16th May 2012, 08:09 PM |#2314  
ch3mn3y's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gdansk / Walcz (near Pila)
Thanks Meter: 246
 
More
so here is v14 kernel. I had v10/11 and ICS v2/3 too, but i think that no one want go back and flash old ones.

kernel - https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0z37v94lr1ne81/boot.img
modules are in first post
The Following User Says Thank You to ch3mn3y For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 08:21 PM |#2315  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3mn3y

so here is v14 kernel. I had v10/11 and ICS v2/3 too, but i think that no one want go back and flash old ones.

kernel - https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0z37v94lr1ne81/boot.img
modules are in first post

Hey buddy, Thank you very much !!! Now I'll can listen music while talking via whats app and playing on the bus when I'm way to home after school. This Kernel is better with the battery dry, I flash it with another kernel to try a ROM but it was quite bad. Thanks you Ch3mmy
18th May 2012, 09:44 AM |#2316  
mehdi.moha's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vaxjo
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Hi doomlord

i know that you are busy , can you please check this froum :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post26245966

we try to use V1.4 (( that is really best xperia play room so far ...)) , but it not working with your kernel V14 , that problem is under investigate , maybe it related to busy box.

you help is appreciated
18th May 2012, 09:55 AM |#2317  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,558
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi.moha

Hi doomlord

i know that you are busy , can you please check this froum :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post26245966

we try to use V1.4 (( that is really best xperia play room so far ...)) , but it not working with your kernel V14 , that problem is under investigate , maybe it related to busy box.

you help is appreciated

if u can post IN DETAIL THE EXACT ISSUE/ERROR then it will be helpful
18th May 2012, 12:46 PM |#2318  
mehdi.moha's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vaxjo
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

if u can post IN DETAIL THE EXACT ISSUE/ERROR then it will be helpful

ok thank you lord

on that froum , we are try to use TrueAncestor 1.4 ( 2.3.7 ) with doomkernel.

the doom kernel worked with Trueancestor V1.2 , but after that ( v 1.3 and 1.4 ) it goes into bootloop

the changelog for v1.3 and 1.4 is :

1.3:
Updates:
1.nAa CWM integrated.
Reference to: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1345741
2.Busybox integrated.
3.init.d supported.
4.100% V6 SuperCharged, 3G TouboCharged, KickAssKernelized. Credit to zeppelinrox.
Reference to: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276
5.Add Antutu Benchmark to user app.
6.Adjusted some details.

1.4:
Updates:
1.Huge free internal storage space.
2.SDCard R/W speed improved.
3.Adjusted some details.

me and other people's opinion is that , this problem is related to reinstalling busybox((confilcted installation , doomkernel's busy box and truencestor's busybox... ))

the developer has made two patched ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...595058&page=30 ) for disabling supercharger and kickass

according to jjkkyou instruction :

- flashe .58 ==> flash V1.4 ==> flash doomlord kernel ==>boot system once , it will restart( cause of bootloop ), then flash TA 1.4 again and wifi module

but failed , goes into bootloop

-another way : after flash doom kernel , flash disable_kickass/supercharher ...

failed again

always it goes too bootloop .


thank you for your kindly help
The Following User Says Thank You to mehdi.moha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2012, 05:49 PM |#2319  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,558
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi.moha

ok thank you lord

on that froum , we are try to use TrueAncestor 1.4 ( 2.3.7 ) with doomkernel.

the doom kernel worked with Trueancestor V1.2 , but after that ( v 1.3 and 1.4 ) it goes into bootloop

the changelog for v1.3 and 1.4 is :

1.3:
Updates:
1.nAa CWM integrated.
Reference to: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1345741
2.Busybox integrated.
3.init.d supported.
4.100% V6 SuperCharged, 3G TouboCharged, KickAssKernelized. Credit to zeppelinrox.
Reference to: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276
5.Add Antutu Benchmark to user app.
6.Adjusted some details.

1.4:
Updates:
1.Huge free internal storage space.
2.SDCard R/W speed improved.
3.Adjusted some details.

me and other people's opinion is that , this problem is related to reinstalling busybox((confilcted installation , doomkernel's busy box and truencestor's busybox... ))

the developer has made two patched ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...595058&page=30 ) for disabling supercharger and kickass

according to jjkkyou instruction :

- flashe .58 ==> flash V1.4 ==> flash doomlord kernel ==>boot system once , it will restart( cause of bootloop ), then flash TA 1.4 again and wifi module

but failed , goes into bootloop

-another way : after flash doom kernel , flash disable_kickass/supercharher ...

failed again

always it goes too bootloop .


thank you for your kindly help

all ur issues are ROM related...

the kernel works fine on all stock roms..


if u want to disable inbuilt busybox/rooting then just create a file:
/system/autorooted

before u flash my kernel on fresh ROM install
18th May 2012, 07:29 PM |#2320  
KeiranFTW's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 2,730
 
Donate to Me
More
DooMLoRD, can you kindly update your git... the current source on their and you current kernel binary do not match in functionality.
18th May 2012, 07:36 PM |#2321  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,558
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiranFTW

DooMLoRD, can you kindly update your git... the current source on their and you current kernel binary do not match in functionality.

sources are already pushed...

any specific functionality u find mismatch with?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes