[ROM][ICS/4.0.3][WiFi/3G][AOSP Senseless][FlyCS Acidic v1.5][3-June-2012]

OP mhkabir98

16th May 2012, 11:27 PM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 4,492

5,336 posts
Donate to Me
More
Arrow update v2
Here is another small update for those that want screenlock rotation to be landscape (its not automatic yet)

this is version 2 including previous changes. but with screenlock landscape'd
Attached Files
File Type: zip Flyer-shooter-fix-2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.09 MB, 24 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexter_nlb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #102  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 1,896

1,523 posts
Donate to Me
More
The FC's appear to be down to the fact that some of the synchronisation on the GMAIL Accounts when signing up appear to be breaking the com.android.gapps.process, i have disabled all Gmail Synchronisation other than Email and this has resolved the problem :/

Not a practical solution however it is a useful work around to prevent the annoying problems. To be more particular this is the Contacts Process taht causes the crashes

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_nlb

Here is another small update for those that want screenlock rotation to be landscape (its not automatic yet)

Dexter, do you get FC's with Gapps on your ROM ?
16th May 2012, 11:47 PM   |  #103  
Thanks Meter: 1,206

7,905 posts
Anyone get the sw buttons light turn off? I have changed the values in the script but it's a no go

Flyer
16th May 2012, 11:59 PM   |  #104  
Flag Leeds

1,523 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcord11758

Anyone get the sw buttons light turn off? I have changed the values in the script but it's a no go

Flyer

Yes i have turned them off Will release once i have tried to fix the FC'S

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_nlb

I have built this in and the lock screen does rotate now so THANK YOU, however the unlock area is off of the screen :/
17th May 2012, 12:24 AM   |  #105  
Thanks Meter: 1,206

7,905 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioiwillioi

Yes i have turned them off Will release once i have tried to fix the FC'S

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I have built this in and the lock screen does rotate now so THANK YOU, however the unlock area is off of the screen :/

Could you post the script
17th May 2012, 12:37 AM   |  #106  
Flag Leeds

1,523 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcord11758

Could you post the script

Script should be below Unzip it then put in the System/etc/pre.initd folder
Attached Files
File Type: zip 01-load-modules.zip - [Click for QR Code] (405 Bytes, 12 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to IOIDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2012, 03:42 AM   |  #107  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 92

151 posts
More
I was too busy the last few days guys, working on MiUi, but I am back now, and the Gapps fix might be close at hand. Contacts provider / Google Sync Service seems to be causing the problem.

Bluetooth: pairs to everything, but connects to nothing, or loses connection after 10s or so.

Landscape rotation of lockscreen (thanks Dexter) is great, but does not switch automatically and the lock area is out of the screen.

BTW, @ioiwillioi what did you fix to get the Play Store working? Just the build.prop, from McCord, or anything else, please post the modified files, if any separately so that I can keep my local working folder updated. I will be cooking in the latest patches soon.

1 more thing : AROMA flavoured goodness!

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mhkabir98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2012, 03:50 AM   |  #108  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

151 posts
More
A problem guys : when I try to use the HC keyboard, it just loads and says 'audio problem' If anyone has any idea, please say so.

Settings FC's on storage tab.

Need someone to use apktool to decompile the Settings apk an remove the unnecessary extra toggle tabs (last couple of lines in AndroirManifest). Those were from some Rom I ported over the setting from, but they ony work for the phone systemui.

Extended quicksettings could probably be added into the system ui, will try later.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA Premium HD app
17th May 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #109  
Thanks Meter: 4,492

5,336 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkabir98

Bluetooth: pairs to everything, but connects to nothing, or loses connection after 10s or so.

BT works fine here with headset and mic and i can stop/start as often i like and it works much better than the onexxl version.
but have not tested mouse/keyb function yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkabir98

Landscape rotation of lockscreen (thanks Dexter) is great, but does not switch automatically and the lock area is out of the screen.

rotation works fine here and normally.. lockscreen is being worked on, it was only working correctly/Resized when framework was updated so screen was shown in landscape correctly. missing an rescale window function i think.
17th May 2012, 08:22 AM   |  #110  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

151 posts
More
Angry V1.4
I have added the most recent fixes to a updater, and a couple of my own, which should fix the FC problems. Dexter's patches are included! See 2nd post for changelog.

P.S ioiwillioi : Please cook it into 1.3 (play store fix version) and upload please! (use store compression)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acidic, aosp, flycs, flyer, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread