Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Cheap, seemingly legit, extended life battery

OP fortunz

24th November 2011, 08:19 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag inside
Thanks Meter: 104

814 posts
More
I couldn't tell ya, but since the particular seller I linked is out of stock of the batteries, I'm not sure it matters.
27th November 2011, 04:46 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 25

213 posts
i like chichitec's slim extended battery, bought 2 of them with a wall chager for $30 a while back, 1900mAh each. One of them lasts me 2 days but I full charge at night out of habit and not wanting to be stuck without phone on 2nd day even though I only reach 60-70% after first day lol
17th May 2012, 02:04 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
fortunz, i see you have a rhod500, do you know if that battery works with a rhod400 as well?

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Correct me if I'm wrong - but after searching, it appears the answer is yes.

Would the BTE6875 be equivalent to the RHOD170?
27th June 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 665

591 posts
More
Plug My 2 cents
Mugen batteries are the best. They are the only extended slim batteries I have ever tried that actually live up to the name extended and outperform the stock batt. I have had 4 of their batteries for various devices and this week I just got the first for my Rhod and what a difference! Don't know why I waited so long to get one... I guess the rhod was just supposed to tie me over til WP7 came out... but now it looks like I'm trying to hold out for windows 8 (or 64bit cpu).

At any rate you can try to find a good one on Ebay for $10 and buy 4 different ones in the process, or you can do what I would recommend and spend $35 just buy Mugen.
http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...t-battery.html
They have links for 4 diff models too!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread