Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,221 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]AOKP Build 37[FE21 Kernel][OS 4.0.4]UPDATED 05/24/12

Tip us?

xCovErtWolFx757
Old
Thanks Meter 376
Where do you get the themes from? And is there anyway time get nova prime for free? My card is deactivated so I can't buy on store for a while

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

knoc
Old
Thanks Meter 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
jig will fix ya
Take battery out for 5-10 minutes and try download mode...takes a couple battery pulls..mobile odin ****ed me twice idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCovErtWolFx757 View Post
Where do you get the themes from? And is there anyway time get nova prime for free? My card is deactivated so I can't buy on store for a while

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
I'd try themes only with cm9 and or aokp without split SMS cuss o tried on 35 and 36 and got boot loops...haven't tried regular aokp or cm9 yet

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

stepchap
Old
(Last edited by jayharper08; 17th May 2012 at 02:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Ah figured it out but i had been looking for an ics themed one so thank you

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

slick4mitch
Old
Thanks Meter 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizdog23 View Post
So i unknowingly put myself into a boot loop by using the Black Infitium theme. Now my phone won't show in Odin. Anybody gotta quick fix for the boot loop? Because, I didn't do anything else weird to my phone or anything similar that would cause problems.
Hmm, if you used the Black Infinitum theme posted in our Theme & Apps forum, then I would like to know which rom were you running? To flash this theme you must be free of mods, also this theme is not ready for AOKP B36, its all in the O.P.

polska2180o
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quick question and I'm sure its somewhere in the 640 pages here but what is the difference between the two downloads the second has phantom vm and SMS split meaning that when the msg is long its splits it as opposed to the first link that doesn't have phantom vm but has no SMS split. This is confusing.

rwilco12
Old
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter 11057

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by polska2180o View Post
Quick question and I'm sure its somewhere in the 640 pages here but what is the difference between the two downloads the second has phantom vm and SMS split meaning that when the msg is long its splits it as opposed to the first link that doesn't have phantom vm but has no SMS split. This is confusing.
They are both ported from source by TCP. The first one is pure AOKP.
You could technically take the first and do the same thing as what's in the mirror by pushing some apps to system/app. Since not everyone knows how to do that they just included then in the mirror version for convenience.

Need an HD wallpaper to match your ROM? Check out Rwilco12's Wallpaper Gallery!
XDA Free Version | Pro Version

The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

polska2180o
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Oh so really you want the second one not the pure AOKP...usually.

rwilco12
Old
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter 11057

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by polska2180o View Post
Oh so really you want the second one not the pure AOKP...usually.
I myself am too impatient and always go for the first because it seems to get faster download speeds. But I think a lot of people just go with the mirror version.

Need an HD wallpaper to match your ROM? Check out Rwilco12's Wallpaper Gallery!
XDA Free Version | Pro Version

scarmon25
Old
(Last edited by scarmon25; 17th May 2012 at 02:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2174

DONATE TO ME
I'm confused. I get what the mirror does as far as the split. But I have that option in my SMS app and it automatically splits messages over 160 characters or at least its supposed too. I know I'm missing something here. What am I not getting.

Edit: I see what's up now. I just tried sending a SMS over 160 and even with it selected to split it doesn't. Will pushing the SMS app from the mirror fix that?
This poor device has seen more flashes then a college kid at Mardi Gras jflteusc

d j a
Old
(Last edited by d j a; 17th May 2012 at 02:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Red face FE14

FE14 Modem...Enjoy
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

The Following User Says Thank You to d j a For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe