3 Perfectly beautiful digital power status bar:horizontal, vertical, circular V0.35

Search This thread

contable

Oct 25, 2009
that's more like it. I believe everyone does too

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

How do i apply it.

I could prepare a cab file, but the cab has to be signed by your rom cooker (or xboxmod or ceesheim), in case you have flashed a custom rom. On stock roms there is no way to install it.

My cabs are only working with mi7ROM for OMNIA 7 or with voluptuary´s rom for the FOCUS because my certificate is cooked in those roms.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

"The glass-icons version" for this ,I just want to say:it's not metro style ,it's mix style !!!!

I like the metro-glass-icon-style, but I have posted the metro version for other users... that´s all.

Reactions: mirolg

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
Hey contable, do you know whats file included H, 3G, E and G ? Im looking for that but still no result. :D

And this is my modified:
V22.jpg
33.jpg

Last edited:

contable

Oct 25, 2009
Hey contable, do you know whats file included H, 3G, E and G ? Im looking for that but still no result. :D

And this is my modified:
V22.jpg
33.jpg

The data connection display isn´t icon-based, it´s text-based => as fas as I know there is no way to edit...

Could you upload your tshres.262.dll ?

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
The data connection display isn´t icon-based, it´s text-based => as fas as I know there is no way to edit...

hklm/software/microsoft/connectivity/cellular/dataconnectionicon/

there you have 10 reg parameters

thy to edit that and see if it change

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Connectivity\CellularUx\DataConnectionIcon]
    "GPRS"="G"
    "1XRTT"="1X"
    "1XEVDO"="DO"
    "1XEDGE"="E"
    "1XUMTS"="3G"
    "1XHSDPA"="H"
    "1XEVDV"="DV"
    "WIMAX"="W"
    "LTE"="4G"
    "NONE"=""

there are some over writes in "SEC_CETUS_OS_RIL" so look there to :)

Last edited:

contable

Oct 25, 2009
hklm/software/microsoft/connectivity/cellular/dataconnectionicon/

there you have 10 reg parameters

thy to edit that and see if it change

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Connectivity\CellularUx\DataConnectionIcon]

"GPRS"="G"

"1XRTT"="1X"

"1XEVDO"="DO"

"1XEDGE"="E"

"1XUMTS"="3G"

"1XHSDPA"="H"

"1XEVDV"="DV"

"WIMAX"="W"

"LTE"="4G"

"NONE"=""

there are some over writes in "SEC_CETUS_OS_RIL" so look there to :)

Thx, but I don't see any way to add icons instead of letters...

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

wardoc22

Sep 8, 2010
Shoreline
Had a hard time understanding the instructions in the OP. If anyone is having trouble understanding, simply copy the .dll into the /windows folder on your phone. You need root access to do so.

And tested on a lumia 710, working great.

davide136

Dec 9, 2011
padua
please men i need help, i installed the dll of the other post, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1656898 this one and now even if i restored the dll it keeps not showing anything as battery and signal, u can see the result in pictures...plz help me i don't know what to do...and i'd prefer to not reset the phone nor downgrade it through zune...i've an lg e-900, what should i do?

I solved the problem, if it could be helpful, by deleting the dll

Last edited:

MIO1

Feb 16, 2009
Samorin
The non-skinned iconset is attached. If anybody is interested in feel free to use or modify it. A good resource tool can be found in my above mentioned thread.

contable Hello, it would be possible to create icons in DLL file,or at least advise where copy? thank you

Last edited:

Ttblondey

Jan 1, 2008
Here is my modified icons and taskbar icons packages. Works for all language. :)

how do we install it.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

I recently copy the color batt(rename it) together with this app but it doesn't work.:confused:

Ttblondey

Jan 1, 2008
I notice that we can't install 2 apps using the same tshres.262.dll first is this apps second is the color_batt apps.

contable

Oct 25, 2009
That is for Rom cooker, contable member.

Thx for uploading your files.

I suggest not to modify the original tshres.262.dll. Instead of you should use .mui files for each language so the original rom-file stays untouched.

In general updating rom/OEM files should be done with update cab´s but for being able to do this you need to sign the cab with your own certificate which has to be cooked in your rom.

davide136

Dec 9, 2011
padua
Thx for uploading your files.

I suggest not to modify the original tshres.262.dll. Instead of you should use .mui files for each language so the original rom-file stays untouched.

In general updating rom/OEM files should be done with update cab´s but for being able to do this you need to sign the cab with your own certificate which has to be cooked in your rom.

ok, so tshres is for cooked rom only...i cant install a cab in my stock rom right? lg e900...

contable

Oct 25, 2009

Attachments

• Battery_Icons_Percentage_contable_update.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: mirolg and nhathoa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Production purpose: the battery icon in the status bar shows the digital power + power-saving love to narrow the shift!
    Digital power battery display only 10% or 5% for units of measurement to show power percentage: 5%, 10%, 20% ... 100%, "Power saving mode" and "love" icon narrow and shift to the lower right corner does not block you see the actual power,
    Microsoft's API limitations and the individual's abilities are limited and temporarily can not be accurate to 1% electricity, you want accurate to 1% of the electricity to go to "Power saving mode" which see!

After several days of sanding, re-served horizontal, vertical, circular, three kinds of digital power status bar for the majority of like DIY landscaping WPer's choice!
    Later release will be in the form of XAP, and facilitate the use of the installation! Systems being replaced by the file to use it!

■ Note:

Please do not try the official ROM phone
    ● currently known to support models (other models not tested):
    Trophy, the HTC, HD2, HD7, Mozart, - 87XX Series, Class DFT class fully unlock the ROM
    Samsung Focus, O7 - 87XX Series, classes DFT class fully unlock the ROM
    Lumia 710 - 87XX Series, Class DFT fully unlock the ROM
    And the majority of the 87XX Series, Class DFT fully unlock the ROM
    Not the models of this condition careful testing!

May be the causes of system version to replace the error, replace the letter I told you model successful show oil replies or station, the system version number, ROM type, in order to collect information to tell more people to use the status bar!

● As part of the engine oil replacement, there can not be displayed properly this status bar (the performance of the box X), with two kinds of solution for the status bar:
    ①.* recommend this method: Direct to delete the current DLL file, restart the phone can be restored to its original status bar
    ② dll files previously backup directly paste again restore back

Last Version:V0.35

▇ ▇ update records:

May 26, 2012
    V0.35:
    ● increase in the status bar vertical, circular, three kinds of digital power, more choices, more beautiful!

May 12, 2012
    V0.31:
    ● the battery icon in the 80% power level is not added on, resulting in two 90% of the icon shows the repair

May 10, 2012
    V0.3:
    Battery icon on the whole shift one pixel, to maintain coordination with the other instructions of the status bar with time symmetric
    * The power-saving love narrowing shift to the lower right corner

May 10, 2012
    V0.2 and is:
    * Fixed display of power and real power deviation
    * Move the power-saving love narrow

b.jpg

▇ ▇ specific operation:

1 before the operation, it is necessary to ensure that your device must be able to access the mobile phone system Windows directory (fully unlocked ROM or installed WP ROOT TOOL) in order to achieve the effect I showed,
    Theoretical computer through WP7StoreSync, Windows Phone Device Manager, Windows Mobile Device Center (the DFT ROM only), mobile phone browser to download the Save As, send e-mail attachments, etc. I offer tshres.262.dll file upload to your phone go

2 "tshres.262.dll" file backup for the future to restore the original status bar, otherwise I do not assume any consequences!

3. The "tshres.262.dll" Paste the files to the phone system Windows directory, the operation before rename the "tshres.262.dll" This file, and then paste my compressed files in the package!

Download Tips:
    Set of these :3beautifuldigital_power_status_bar_V0.35.rar
    horizontal: tshres.262.dll.1HXSZDL_V0.35.txt
    vertical: tshres.262.dll.2SXSZDL_V0.35.txt
    circular:tshres.262.dll.3HXSZDL_V0.35.txt

■ Q&A:

1. state bar replacement error, status bar displays the X? Removed tshres.262.dll phone reset problem is still there?
    This problem is likely that this application does not support the version of your phone system solution:
    Download the Ego's FileBrowser_v1.0.0.0_beta, set in WP7 ROOT the TOOLS to trust, and then use the Ego's FileBrowser_v1.0.0.0_beta rename the Windows directory that the original dll tshres.262.dll.123, delete it immediately restart. any steps not more nor less (in theory, as long as your phone can occur X, this method can be restored to its original status bar)

2.Replaced before the cross-type digital power status bar, this want to replace other digital power but how to operate without success?
    In the File Manager, copy my files tshres.262.dll first, and then to the windows directory, rename the original dll file directly paste my files tshres.262.dll.123 after, and immediately restart, so try any steps not more and not less (and friends for the first time replacement)

Subsequent versions of Outlook:
    ● support for all models (seems to be due to the system version differences result in some models is not available, respectively, for oil can not be displayed properly, I made ​​a special dll, tests show that there is still the X box)
    ● accurate to 1% power level, real-time display
    contable Hello, it would be possible to create icons in DLL file,or at least advise where copy? thank you

My latest icons are attached.

Screenhots of my full-skinned OMNIA 7 rom you find here:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24268626&postcount=1

Resource Editor (for .dll´s) you can download here:http://htcfanboys.com/download/mirolg/?action=view&file=4166

Here is my modified icons and taskbar icons packages. Works for all language. :)
    Good job!
    I will include in my next ROM (if you allow)!
    XAP will coming!