No registration required

★ [ROM][4.0.4] Speed Rom Project Butter

OP EclipzeRemix

17th May 2012, 09:19 AM   |  #511  
La, Cali!!!
Thanks Meter: 423

621 posts
More
Um... Anyone else getting FC when going into Settings>Accounts to try and add more accounts or modify what syncs?
17th May 2012, 10:04 AM   |  #512  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 118

683 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbonez9

Um... Anyone else getting FC when going into Settings>Accounts to try and add more accounts or modify what syncs?

I'm getting a Settings FC as soon as I try to open accounts and sync, don't even get the chance to add anything. I already flashed gapps before trying. I was able to log into my Google account by opening the Play Store, but I need my work email, so I gotta go back to 3.1.0
Last edited by hurrpancakes; 17th May 2012 at 10:08 AM.
17th May 2012, 10:46 AM   |  #513  
Santa Monica
Thanks Meter: 8

31 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbonez9

Yup, same here - was trying to sync and it fc'd
17th May 2012, 01:56 PM   |  #514  
DroidDen
Thanks Meter: 59

681 posts
Getting fc every time trying to launch address book.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
17th May 2012, 02:29 PM   |  #515  
Flag new york
Thanks Meter: 17

235 posts
More
Can anyone tell me why my battery drops so fast? I've got everything to make it last longer and zero progress. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1337257747458.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	1066511

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
17th May 2012, 03:52 PM   |  #516  
Thanks Meter: 3

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by keji13

Can anyone tell me why my battery drops so fast? I've got everything to make it last longer and zero progress. Attachment 1066511

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

Have you tried a different battery yet? Could be the battery, the rom, a buggy app, bad signal, or a million other things!
17th May 2012, 04:39 PM   |  #517  
Thanks Meter: 4

87 posts
More
If Anyone is still having trouble with the accounts and apps syncing, what I did is I installed a previous version went through the set up and after I logged in and everything synced I booted into recovery, did a nandroid backup, wiped everything, Installed 3.2.5, and restored data only from backup the I made and now everything is working great!! Hope this helps
Last edited by edwards33; 17th May 2012 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Edit
17th May 2012, 05:35 PM   |  #518  
Flag new york

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalk

Have you tried a different battery yet? Could be the battery, the rom, a buggy app, bad signal, or a million other things!

yea i had an anker battery still major drainage ive used every battery and cpu monitoring app and nothing no results
everyone else has good life not me tho
also can i get a link to the previous version of this rom it was working for me so much better on this one i cant even set my accounts and i cant go into contacts cause it force closes
17th May 2012, 05:48 PM   |  #519  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,729

3,164 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keji13

yea i had an anker battery still major drainage ive used every battery and cpu monitoring app and nothing no results
everyone else has good life not me tho
also can i get a link to the previous version of this rom it was working for me so much better on this one i cant even set my accounts and i cant go into contacts cause it force closes

Go to the link and explore my files, all the versions are there,

Didn't know there was going to be this many bugs :/ it was kinda hard to get this how I wanted it

SuperSayain Sense 3.6 coming soon
The Following User Says Thank You to EclipzeRemix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #520  
Flag new york

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipzeRemix

Go to the link and explore my files, all the versions are there,

Didn't know there was going to be this many bugs :/ it was kinda hard to get this how I wanted it

SuperSayain Sense 3.6 coming soon

nah man its sick good work i love it just this ones a lil off im not gonna be home for a long time so i need something stable otherwise id stick with it lol ur work is amazing tho! :) wish i could help but i didnt get to far with the developement stuff :-\ not enough patients lol so glad you could do it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, bacon, great battery, htc amaze, i can't believe it's not butter., ics, speed rom, speedrun
Previous Thread Next Thread