Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,160 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[OFFICIAL]Pre-orders Shipping & Current Rumors...

Tip us?
 
njfoses
Old
#1341  
njfoses's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 775
Posts: 1,995
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: S Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakawaka024 View Post
Ok, i feel a little better today. Not that anyone cares but i decided to stick with the evo, i say they figure this crap out today, we get our phones by Saturday. There's just way too much money at stake for these phones to sit for any extended amount of time. Especially where they are already fixed so they comply. I don't think customs wants to be embarrassed with all the bad press either.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Not to bust your hopes but i would be shocked if phones were in peoples hands by Saturday.
www.gplus.to/njfoses
Note 3
Gtab 10.1, cm 10.1 nightlies

If I have helped please click the thanks button !
 
Wakawaka024
Old
#1342  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 261
Join Date: Aug 2010
The worst part is the second we get s-off I'll probably never run a sense rom again. I just like the option, kinda why i can't get a nexus.... Well that and Samsung. My first Android phone was a Samsung moment. Nuff said

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Wakawaka024
Old
#1343  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 261
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by njfoses View Post
Not to bust your hopes but i would be shocked if phones were in peoples hands by Saturday.
Cmon I'm trying to be positive. Ok so some time next week. Don't forget supposedly they're all packaged up ready to go. Overnight shipping... HTC in court today. Stranger things have happened... Like this crap that's going on now

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
 
d_ray_84
Old
#1344  
d_ray_84's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jul 2008
I know it's a long shot but I agree. Best case scenario (BEST CASE being key words...) court today, ruling today (they didn't infringe correct?) Pre-orders ready to go already shipped overnight tonight. Pre-orders received nationwide tomorrow for ALL Sprint pre-orders. National launch this Sunday like most of the other Sprint phones are released on Sunday... Best case scenario...
 
sgt. slaughter
Old
#1345  
sgt. slaughter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2896
Posts: 5,628
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by njfoses View Post
Not to bust your hopes but i would be shocked if phones were in peoples hands by Saturday.
Agreed. They would have to go out today for that to be true...If you dont get it Friday then the next possible time is Monday next week...Next-Day Air and Next-Day Air W/ Saturday Delivery are two Different shipping options and the later one costs a lot more and never used as long as I've been with Sprint...

And before someone says it, NO, they likely wont be upgrading everyone's shipping to include Saturday delivery b/c of the incident at Customs...If they ship Friday ppl will get them Monday and forget about the whole mess anyway, it wont be worth it to them to spend the $$ for Saturday delivery for everyone...

Biggest change I could see possible is if they ship Pre-orders Friday then they might have the official launch Monday instead of stores selling them Friday so everyone gets it on the same day...in the end still think its unlikely they do that as they want the things sold and this whole thing over with asap...
 
RegnierD
Old
#1346  
RegnierD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 400
Posts: 1,580
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Worthington, OH
For someone who is going to be new to Sprint, this delay means I don't get service until this is dealt with. I was really looking forward to having a real phobe again. Wi-Fi only is killing me. I cant go anywhere.

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2
Having problems with root/S-Off on your DInc2? Visit my help thread here!

Device: HTC One M8
ROM: Virtuous SIx
Kernel: Bundled w/rom
Recovery: Latest TWRP
Device History:
HTC Droid Incredible -> Samsung Fascinate -> LG Revolution -> HTC Droid Incredible 2 -> HTC Evo 3D -> HTC Evo 4G LTE -> Samsung Galasy S III -> Samsung Galaxy SIV -> LG Nexus 4 -> HTC One M8
 
HTC_EVO 3D'er
Old
#1347  
HTC_EVO 3D'er's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 354
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sarasota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakawaka024 View Post
Ok, i feel a little better today. Not that anyone cares but i decided to stick with the evo, i say they figure this crap out today, we get our phones by Saturday. There's just way too much money at stake for these phones to sit for any extended amount of time. Especially where they are already fixed so they comply. I don't think customs wants to be embarrassed with all the bad press either.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
phones could sit there forever.....they have our money!
Phone: The M8!
 
Wakawaka024
Old
#1348  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 261
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_EVO 3D'er View Post
phones could sit there forever.....they have our money!
I really doubt that. Do You really think sprint at& t and htc are just going to go oh well we lose. They have a ton of lawyers working on this there is no way this even lasts a week. And about the they have our money crap, they also have a ton of pissed off customers and i know they don't want that. All these people ate off contract and can just cancel service. Not all but a majority anyway

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
 
LegacyKill3r
Old
#1349  
LegacyKill3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 250
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Providence, RI

 
DONATE TO ME
Wink Fighting

Good Morning my evo lovers....
I see we still fighting for our evo's
 
HTC_EVO 3D'er
Old
#1350  
HTC_EVO 3D'er's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 354
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sarasota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakawaka024 View Post
I really doubt that. Do You really think sprint at& t and htc are just going to go oh well we lose. They have a ton of lawyers working on this there is no way this even lasts a week. And about the they have our money crap, they also have a ton of pissed off customers and i know they don't want that. All these people ate off contract and can just cancel service. Not all but a majority anyway

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
you missed my point.....I in no way think this will take long to resolve, I was only responding to a previous comment.
Phone: The M8!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes