Vibrant stuck on boot loop

OP lovenokia

22nd April 2012, 11:49 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 288

1,680 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovenokia

My vibrant is stuck on a boot loop, i was in the middle of installing ics and now it is in a boot loop. What can i do, if you want i can post of video of this boot loop for any advice.

I just had the same thing happen to me as in your video. I was coming from 2.2 Bionix Stock No TW to ICS CM9.

What I had to do was

1 - Take out battery, duh.

2 - Put it back in, duh.

3 - Hold vol up&down + pwr

4 - Vibrant Logo will appear / when the Vibrant logo flickers off keep holing on to those 3 buttons.

5 - When the Vibrant logo comes back on second time, (let go of power when it goes flickers away) but keep holding on to vol up& down

6 - It will go into cwm

7 - Wipe again

8 - Install ics again worked. [Slim ICS is Freakin fast and GPS locks great! no mods, coming from Bionix that means a lot ^_^ ]
Last edited by boodies; 23rd April 2012 at 03:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to boodies For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #42  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

573 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodies

I just had the same thing happen to me as in your video. I was coming from 2.2 Bionix Stock No TW to ICS CM9.

What I had to do was

1 - Take out battery, duh.

2 - Put it back in, duh.

3 - Hold vol up&down + pwr

4 - Vibrant Logo will appear / when the Vibrant logo flickers off keep holing on to those 3 buttons.

5 - When the Vibrant logo comes back on second time, (let go of power when it goes flickers away) but keep holding on to vol up& down

6 - It will go into cwm

7 - Wipe again

8 - Install ics again worked. [Slim ICS is Freakin fast and GPS locks great! no mods, coming from Bionix that means a lot ^_^ ]

I shall try this thanks
3rd May 2012, 09:08 PM   |  #43  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

573 posts
thank you so much it seems that ics is no installing, it installed without a probelm but no to see if there will be any problems
17th May 2012, 02:28 PM   |  #44  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
Did everything get worked out? FYI, when my phone was bricked, I freaked, but calmed myself and used Google to find the answers to my questions. No sense in waiting for someone to reply on a forum. I searched and tinkered for a few hours until I got it right. I ended up having to Odin to eclair, then starting from scratch (when flashing CM7 a while back). As a result, I discovered that I am more capable than I thought I was and I have gained a lot of familiarity with my phone. I am now on CM9 and loving it. Google is your friend.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread