[ROM][PLAY][GSM] ICS++ [Update: Version 1.2 01/05]

Tip us?

Atarii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminerdi View Post
is there a way to update apex on this rom? I keep getting prompts to update it but when I try to install the update it says something about a conflicting certificate and that I need to uninstall and reinstall. But I CAN'T uninstall apex since it came with the rom. I even tried a different launcher to see if that would let me update but it did not

Sent from my R800i using XDA
It's because our version of Apex is installed to /system. Remove /system/com.anddoes.launcher.apk then you should be able to update it. Remember to install and switch to another launcher first
The Following User Says Thank You to Atarii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aesed
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarii View Post
It's because our version of Apex is installed to /system. Remove /system/com.anddoes.launcher.apk then you should be able to update it. Remember to install and switch to another launcher first
Yeah I figured that out on v1.1 and didn't install another launcher >.< luckily, Google play was in my recent apps and I used it to open the app that pushed it to system o.o"

azreezalazrul@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Iv have download the apex 1.1.1 but don't know to make like tablet dock launcher,?

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
[URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1176502"][/URL

chiujiewei
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Atarii i missed some facebook stuffs...please include facebook gallery 3d..this rom is very smooth and stable..just that i missed one of those xperia stuffs like music likes..galery3d

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

and yea please add sense 4 style multi tasking with reflection on ur next release
it will be very great saw it here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1589963
the rom wll be so best if u add it

danieljamie
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Can anybody confirm if they actually got version 1.2 working fully, with no slow down / lagging / crash and reboots?

I tried it and everything just DIED so I reverted back to version 1.0, but I liked having the supercharger and stuff.. which was good until you tried to run apps..

I love this ROM and appreciate the work the devs have done, and am just wondering whether I should do a nandroid backup, and try 1.2 again? Or do I wait?
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

Previous Devices
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (R800i)

ttiimm
Old
Thanks Meter 64
does this work with zram enabled? because the latest doomkernel v03 has zram enabled

X-Droidinary
Old
(Last edited by X-Droidinary; 18th May 2012 at 09:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 31
I know this is the Xperia PLAY section but I just tried this ROM on my ARC and it works but when going into options and other apps the accelerometer is all screwy but the home screen is good so is there any chance of getting this working right for other ARC users?

Thanks in advance.
GT-N7000

JayGB2011
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I recently ran the update to 1.2 was on 1.1 previously, but keep having issues with root now?

Has anyone else who ran the update had these issues? Sometimes root is working other times it does not.

Titanium however has never worked since I updated?

Still on v2 of DoomLoRD's kernel so might update that to v3 and then install the FULL 1.2 package? Unless another update is due to drop in a few days if so I'll wait.

Jackill
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I would like to give my compliments to the author of this rom. With DoomKernel v3, .64 baseband and 380mb->420mb tweak i find my ICS experience absolutely astonishing!
This is so far the stablest and smoothest rom i have tested.
thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackill For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

azreezalazrul@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
I use dk v3 in ics v2 but it always bootloop:sly:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
[URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1176502"][/URL