FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Ban the person above you.

17th May 2012, 06:27 PM |#27831  
droidiser's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Haryana
Thanks Meter: 703
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane

And I ban you for the excessive dots (.............)
Complain about that!

I can you for retyping those excessive dots

Sent by me(obviously) on a painfully slow connection
 
 
17th May 2012, 06:40 PM |#27832  
John McClane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puerto Rico
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidiser

I can you for retyping those excessive dots

Sent by me(obviously) on a painfully slow connection

Well I ban you for trying to CAN me. WTF!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
17th May 2012, 06:55 PM |#27833  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 1,568
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane

Well I ban you for trying to CAN me. WTF!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

I ban you for banning twice in quick succession and for attempting to imitate Bruce Willis. Oh yeah, and just for good luck - for not being me
17th May 2012, 07:27 PM |#27834  
John McClane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puerto Rico
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon.TS.HTC

I ban you for banning twice in quick succession and for attempting to imitate Bruce Willis. Oh yeah, and just for good luck - for not being me

I ban you (converting this in my 3rd quick success) for pointing at my attempt, Which I ain't attempting. I'm "impersonating" John McClane a character that Bruce Willis played.

Thanks for the good luck. And thank GOD for not being you. BAN
17th May 2012, 08:49 PM |#27835  
jr_718's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 780
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane

I ban you (converting this in my 3rd quick success) for pointing at my attempt, Which I ain't attempting. I'm "impersonating" John McClane a character that Bruce Willis played.

Thanks for the good luck. And thank GOD for not being you. BAN

Ban you for been in this board for too long..get some rest be caused you've been official ban
. Or I'll fart on you

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
17th May 2012, 08:52 PM |#27836  
John McClane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puerto Rico
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_718

Ban you for been in this board for too long..get some rest be caused you've been official ban
. Or I'll fart on you

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Oh Hell's NO!

Btw banned, for lurking in to this thread too long.
17th May 2012, 08:54 PM |#27837  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 1,568
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane

I ban you (converting this in my 3rd quick success) for pointing at my attempt, Which I ain't attempting. I'm "impersonating" John McClane a character that Bruce Willis played.

Yeah, I know you've already been banned by JR, but I'm going to double-up the ban. You can't possibly be impersonating John McClane - he wouldn't have the first idea what to do with a computer other than throw it at a bad guy, and he definitely wouldn't approve of you suggesting he "log on to XDA"
17th May 2012, 09:00 PM |#27838  
John McClane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puerto Rico
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon.TS.HTC

.......what to do with a computer other than throw it at a bad guy,......

With a BAN sticker on it.

Wham!
17th May 2012, 09:13 PM |#27839  
gmaster1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane

With a BAN sticker on it.

Wham!

banned for not saying "beef sticker" XD and im not drunk btw. the avatar just wont work bcuz of screen size and i just thought about beer...:thumbdown::beer:

Sent From The Phone Of Gamers
17th May 2012, 11:38 PM |#27840  
Hayden18's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
Banned for thinking about beer

Sent From My Sexy Xperia Arc
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
!husam = master of ban, max, ban hammer, ban hammer tiem, banned cause cope said so, banned for editing tags, beatinbrick/banhammer duo, boborone made this tag, copenhagban, double ban, exactamundo, i am thor! god of ban!!!, jimjam707 is very sexy, john mcclane bans here!, master le'hates steve, my ban > then yours, problem?, rick roll, roflcopter, soisoisoisoisoi, srsbsns, this ban thread is owned by quantumfoam!!!, thread of fail, useless thread, wife
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes