Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,840 Members 40,190 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Of all the ICS roms available, what are the popular ones with users on here?

Tip us?

mrpickem
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobtesting View Post
I am using Alien 7.2 and am having no problems at all. It is very fast, great battery life and all the bloatware is gone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
+1

chappatti
Old
Thanks Meter 173

DONATE TO ME
Lol !!!

What happened to the OP? Has he/she decided?

Would interesting to see that input.....!! Looks like he forgot about his thread?

phordych05
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by wali01x View Post
lol i didn't see that and yah i <3 u too no homo lol.. im actually just too bored of ICS NOW =\ ive moved back to gb and gonna sell this phone and get gnexus or i9100.. lol having flash withdrawl symptoms because no kernels can support any new stuff. all devs to do kernel have moved because im quite sure for same reason or the other. but yah ive decided to do the same..
WhAt do you mean most kernels cant handle most new stuff(ROMS I'm guessing)...?...thhis phone is nice why would people want to down grade...?...thanks for the help and advice...;)

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wali01x View Post
lol i didn't see that and yah i <3 u too no homo lol.. im actually just too bored of ICS NOW =\ ive moved back to gb and gonna sell this phone and get gnexus or i9100.. lol having flash withdrawl symptoms because no kernels can support any new stuff. all devs to do kernel have moved because im quite sure for same reason or the other. but yah ive decided to do the same..
What do you mean most kernels cant handle most new stuff(ROMS I'm guessing)...?...this phone is nice why would people want to down grade...?...im just like you always changing and trying new stuff...lol...just cant even keep the same wallpaper for more then a day or 2...lol...thanks for the help and advice...;)

edit...i don't know how i got to the at&t galaxy's...i have t mobile...but i guess it still applies...

phone: Tmobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999
Rom: cm 10.2
kernel:
radio:
firmware: 4.3.1
recovery: twrp
Build: Flashoholic

gtalk: [email]phordych05@gmail.com[/email

Past phones...htc eris...samsung S 4g...htc hd2...galaxy S2...Galaxy 3

Tablet: amazon Kindle fire hd
Rom: cm 11
Firmware: 4.4.2
Recovery: twrp 2.7.0.0

natexy
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja_guru View Post
I haven't come across a more stable ICS rom than embryo 2.1. mohan_kr clearly cares about quality. Not a single fc. Interestingly, he says not to fix permissions on his roms cause he's done it already

Sent via carrier pigeon.
Agreed. Currently running Embryo 2.3 by mohan_kr. It has what I need. Native tethering without carrier restriction and awesome battery life among others.

But I have tried:
SKYICS - Seanz
Smooth Ice -remf4i
NexusMod - M0D1441
Alien ICS - romracer
Team Perfection - appdroid
Superlite 5.1 - mhx

They were all great[thank you for your work], but one would lack something another had, especially with clutter and batter life. It's really what you prefer in a ROM but I've settled on mohan's rom after trying out the competition ever since playin4sheezy went absent.

pingfl00d
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I'm rocking miui from the tmo section

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

pingfl00d
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Damn build.prop says I'm on a diff phone but its a sr

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium