Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Connect ALL THE THINGS with Xender

Smartphones, with all of their all connectivity options courtesy of OEMs, can easily connect themselves … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Of all the ICS roms available, what are the popular ones with users on here?

OP TheDoctorZ

24th April 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #21  
Flag Jacksonville, Fl
Thanks Meter: 101

590 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobtesting

I am using Alien 7.2 and am having no problems at all. It is very fast, great battery life and all the bloatware is gone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

+1
24th April 2012, 10:43 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 187

1,111 posts
Donate to Me
Lol !!!

What happened to the OP? Has he/she decided?

Would interesting to see that input.....!! Looks like he forgot about his thread?
17th May 2012, 07:51 PM   |  #23  
Flag philly
Thanks Meter: 43

798 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by wali01x

lol i didn't see that and yah i <3 u too no homo lol.. im actually just too bored of ICS NOW =\ ive moved back to gb and gonna sell this phone and get gnexus or i9100.. lol having flash withdrawl symptoms because no kernels can support any new stuff. all devs to do kernel have moved because im quite sure for same reason or the other. but yah ive decided to do the same..

WhAt do you mean most kernels cant handle most new stuff(ROMS I'm guessing)...?...thhis phone is nice why would people want to down grade...?...thanks for the help and advice...;)

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wali01x

lol i didn't see that and yah i <3 u too no homo lol.. im actually just too bored of ICS NOW =\ ive moved back to gb and gonna sell this phone and get gnexus or i9100.. lol having flash withdrawl symptoms because no kernels can support any new stuff. all devs to do kernel have moved because im quite sure for same reason or the other. but yah ive decided to do the same..

What do you mean most kernels cant handle most new stuff(ROMS I'm guessing)...?...this phone is nice why would people want to down grade...?...im just like you always changing and trying new stuff...lol...just cant even keep the same wallpaper for more then a day or 2...lol...thanks for the help and advice...;)

edit...i don't know how i got to the at&t galaxy's...i have t mobile...but i guess it still applies...
17th May 2012, 10:40 PM   |  #24  
Ohio
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja_guru

I haven't come across a more stable ICS rom than embryo 2.1. mohan_kr clearly cares about quality. Not a single fc. Interestingly, he says not to fix permissions on his roms cause he's done it already

Sent via carrier pigeon.

Agreed. Currently running Embryo 2.3 by mohan_kr. It has what I need. Native tethering without carrier restriction and awesome battery life among others.

But I have tried:
SKYICS - Seanz
Smooth Ice -remf4i
NexusMod - M0D1441
Alien ICS - romracer
Team Perfection - appdroid
Superlite 5.1 - mhx

They were all great[thank you for your work], but one would lack something another had, especially with clutter and batter life. It's really what you prefer in a ROM but I've settled on mohan's rom after trying out the competition ever since playin4sheezy went absent.
18th May 2012, 12:33 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 18

190 posts
I'm rocking miui from the tmo section

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
18th May 2012, 12:33 AM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 18

190 posts
Damn build.prop says I'm on a diff phone but its a sr

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread