- I have seen this on GB before back when I first got my Arc S in December last year. Again when using a lot of memory (Maps for example). So it isn't necessarily a new issue.
- It is much worse since the official release of ICS. I don't remember if this happened on the beta but it's possible I wasn't using my phone to play as many games.
- It affects all the clock widgets I've tried. I have tried the supplied analogue clocks, digital clocks and the HTC Sense 4 clock pictured.
- Sometimes if I leave the screen on the clock will sort itself out.
- Sometimes it stays like this for good until the widget is deleted and re-added.
- Sometimes locking the screen for a little while will fix it.
- A full reinstall doesn't fix this.
- I am now on 4.0.4 (clean install last night) and the issue persists.
- I am running the stock ICS kernel with CWM (from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1591279)
- I know of one other user having this issue (and he's on Arconium)
I think this is probably an issue with the Sony Launcher but any suggestions are welcome because it's most annoying that I can't even rely on my clock widget to tell the right time!
I might try the Nexus launcher and see if the problem persists.