Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,172 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - p4/wifi/vzw - milestone 6

Tip us?

MapleSyrup
Old
Thanks Meter 820

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpkothari View Post
So how do I get YouTube back? Pull the apk from somewhere?
Answer #9: [FAQ] Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to MapleSyrup For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ackoman
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallgrasshawk View Post
How is that done?
I would like to know that too

tallgrasshawk
Old
Thanks Meter 29
There's the apk floating around here somewhere. Just search for it (on my phone and too lazy to do it haha)

xanmanz31
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Having some issues with wifi It will connect and run OK for a bit then drop out. Running build 36 with gapps 4/29. When I open Wi-Fi settings the signal icon shows white bars but when I leave that page all the bars go away but remains connected. Says signal strength is excellent. TIA

Sent from the Galaxy of 3D Ice Cream Sandwiches!
Device: HTC EVO 4G LTE I Hardware Version: 0003 I Hboot: 1.12.2222
Rooted: RegawMOD I Bootloader: HTC-DEV Unlocked / LazyPanda S-OFF I Recovery: TWRP 2.4.1.0
Build: 1.29 I Baseband (Radio): 1.12.11.1210 I PRI: 2.97_003 I PRL: 25015
ROM: Yankee Y9 Blue I Kernel: l OC: Stock
MODS: OMJ SENSE 5 v1.6
Device: HTC ONE l Hardware Version: 0004
Rooted: HTC-DEV Unlocked / I Recovery: TWRP
Build: 4.19.401.8 ROM: ViperOne 5.6.0 I Kernel: I OC: Stock

automaddux
Old
Thanks Meter 64
I haven't searched this whole thread so forgive me if this is redundant, but I need the newest version of CWM on my Verizon GTab but I don't know how to install it. currently on v. 4.0.1.4 I believe. I've tried odin but it won't let me use the recovery file I have. keeps saying image is invalid. not sure if I'm using an older version or what but any help would be magical. I am soooo tired of Twiz.
If you say you have no regrets then you have lived a very boring life.

Sent using advanced electromagnetic neuro-transmissions inside radiowaves that are then transcribed onto digital codes which are read by your big dumb brain.

xanmanz31
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by automaddux View Post
I haven't searched this whole thread so forgive me if this is redundant, but I need the newest version of CWM on my Verizon GTab but I don't know how to install it. currently on v. 4.0.1.4 I believe. I've tried odin but it won't let me use the recovery file I have. keeps saying image is invalid. not sure if I'm using an older version or what but any help would be magical. I am soooo tired of Twiz.

http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/

Rooted: RegawMOD I Bootloader: HTC-DEV Unlocked / LazyPanda S-OFF I Recovery: TWRP 2.4.1.0

jpstiehl
Old
Thanks Meter 106

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pershoot View Post
both resolved and merged in to CM ICS mainline. this is included in the snapshot 0515 i posted and new recovery i posted for VZW.
I wanted to thank you again for resolving those issues. My tablet is usable again. You rock!

xanmanz31
Old
Thanks Meter 67
For some reason every time I click in the search thread box on the browser the keyboard pops up and immediately disappears. I am also having an issue logging in to my Gmail on YouTube app from previous post. It keeps saying I need to link them. I can't for the life of me find it in settings. If I hit add account it tells me it already exists. Any thoughts? Rls 36 4/29 gapps YouTube APk from previous post in thread.

Panos_dm
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpkothari View Post
I'm running the latest build and running the latest gapps too, ( build 36 and 4/29). For the last few builds and gapps, there hasn't been a YouTube app and play store says YouTube is incompatible with my device. This has been bothering me so much that I went back to honeycomb for two whole days lol. So how do I get YouTube back? Pull the apk from somewhere?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA
Get YouTube here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1529715.

I have another question: Yesterday I flashed build 36. Nice looking, fast, pretty much it worked great. I accidentally tried to open the camera and the tab restarted. After that the toggles in the notification area (wifi, torch, gps etc) were all messed up. I couldn't fix it so I did a wipe and they were ok. When the tab started again everything was fine. I set it up, and when it was ready I rebooted in recovery to make a nandroid backup just to be safe. When I boot the tab again, the toggles are once again f****d up... Ok, I said, I will just restore the nandroid. But... It didn't fix the toggle buttons.
When I change them to look like cyanogenmod's they are ok. But I really like the way they look in aokp. Anyone have a clue on how to fix this?

Sent from my amazing 10.1 galaxy tab

...we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.
Running over the same old ground.
What have you found? The same old fears.
Wish...

I have ord

dietzr
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Default stock browser issue

I am on build 36 with the latest gapps (29) and if I open a page with lots of pictures it does not display the pictures immidiately. if I do a refresh it is ok.
Anyone else with that issue and and ideas to resolve it ?