5,595,815 Members 35,166 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?
AOKP 199 45.96%
Dark Knight 33 7.62%
Slim ICS 79 18.24%
CM9 130 30.02%
Other Tell me 20 4.62%
CNA (no new updates) 8 1.85%
Gummy 8 1.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 433. You may not vote on this poll

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

Tip us?

VladaP85
Old
(Last edited by VladaP85; 17th May 2012 at 10:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladaP85 View Post
Had this too... Only reflash helped...
I also have a problem sometime when I call somebody phone freeze,I can go back to homescreen and apps work ok but I can't hungup, can't make another call, can't sent or receive a message... Only solution is restart phone... And I done everything like on 1.9.5(modem, kernel, all wipe...) and 1.9.5 worked great...
Quote:
Originally Posted by weemke View Post
Hi, I reverted back to 1.9.5 as 1.9.6, I cannot make call. The dialer hangs after I make call. My Galaxy is an Asian Version. Any remedy? Yr custom rom is the best I used. I hope you can give me some advice. Thks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelogabriel View Post
+1

Me too. 1.9.6 doesn't work for me, even if I begin flashing from stock GB JVU with the phone complete clean.
Same things as Weemke but also I could note ramdon weird behaviours as notifications muting and/or no receiving calls (no rings or advice of incomming calls). Tested almost all the available modems on Aroma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkd View Post
+1

I often lose the signal, no the signal seems ok but no call and no sms can be send or receive.

Thanks for this rom.
I think this is what I was talked about some posts ago... 1.9.5 worked with no problems!
The Following User Says Thank You to VladaP85 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CMiles1979
Old
Thanks Meter 73

DONATE TO ME
I'm back on 1.8 with latest devil2 kernel, no special settings just smartassv2 en jpg modem. Only need to find out why I see my songs 3 times but only can play on of them.

★ De wereld van @CMiles1979 ★ GT-I9000 ★ Tapatalk ★ Hit THANKS if my post is useful ★
★ De wereld van @CMiles1979GT-I9305 Hit Thanks if my post helped you

Intergalacdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Default Upgrading from CM7

Hi DjSound

Firstly, thanks so much for the amazing ROM...it's like I've got a new phone!

I just have a minor question: my GF also wants to switch to Tiramisu, as she is running CM7, do I need to flash back to a stock GB kernel, or can I just flash this ROM from CWM?

I know in the OP it says to go back to GB, but I was wondering if this is essential?

Many thanks

IG =]
You lost yo data?! Shoulda backed it up, fool!

Current Setup:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

PARANOIDANDROID 4.0-BETA

Previous ROMs:
Android Revolution HD
EmotionMIUI
monxDIFIED

Previous setup:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S
[Paranoid Android 2.+] -- [SlimBean 2.2 + Semaphore JB 2.0.0b2s kernel]
[Slim ICS] -- [Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6] -- [WeUI v1.0] -- [Team ICSSGS RC4.2]
[Cyanogenmod 7] --[ Darky's Resurrection Edition v9.2] -- [Stock Froyo] -- [Stock Eclair]

screamwork
Old
Thanks Meter 57
So the current final release is 1.9.6.. let's pretend that i have flashed it,, if a 1.9.7 build is released how can i [upgrade] my 1.9.6 rom without wiping my data?
Device: Samsung Galaxy SII (I9100)
ROM: JεℓℓySℵα℘ v7.0
Kernel: Apolo v4.13 Regular

UltrasFrankfurt
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalacdroid View Post
Hi DjSound

Firstly, thanks so much for the amazing ROM...it's like I've got a new phone!

I just have a minor question: my GF also wants to switch to Tiramisu, as she is running CM7, do I need to flash back to a stock GB kernel, or can I just flash this ROM from CWM?

I know in the OP it says to go back to GB, but I was wondering if this is essential?

Many thanks

IG =]
1. An Ics Kernel
2 wipe data
3 tiamisu
The Following User Says Thank You to UltrasFrankfurt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ulysse75
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMiles1979 View Post
Just a question about space on my phone. It keeps telling me that i don't have enough.
But when I check these images, I still have enough space or not?

I solved this issue with this script...
Attached Files
File Type: zip DataFix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (582.7 KB, 15 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysse75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jkd
Old
Thanks Meter 3
i reverted to 1.9.5 because i have call problem, but the gps not fix like on the 1.9.6
any idea ???
★Phone★: n7105 LTE
★Rom★:
★Tablet★: XOOM

Code124Y
Old
Thanks Meter 176

DONATE TO ME
Sweat only...
akku may mean setting in other lang...
why everyone cant see clearly that its the same page that on your phone too? some more... after 17hours still have 87%, but do u notice he still charging in between?

this my best result... I'm really happy with it... a totally original battery appear this result for me...
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1337314554051.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1068048
while telling the truth, I'm connecting on 2g all the time, as u can see also, there is about 50% of the time I'm on ttpod(a music player) with connected to Bluetooth Headset.
no charge in between~
a SS for now as below

Sent from my GT-I9000
tiramisu 1.9.6
semaphore 1.2.0s

marcelogabriel
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
I'm back on 1.8 with latest devil2 kernel, no special settings just smartassv2 en jpg modem. Only need to find out why I see my songs 3 times but only can play on of them.

★ De wereld van @CMiles1979 ★ GT-I9000 ★ Tapatalk ★ Hit THANKS if my post is useful ★
Do you have a copy of your songs on external SD?
If so, try to copy them to the "music" folder on the internal SD, zip or rar all your songs on the external SD and erase the directory where they are (but not the zipped file).
Go to recovery and fix permission.
Restart and see if the duplicates were gone.

Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcelogabriel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DjSound
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by weemke View Post
Hi, I reverted back to 1.9.5 as 1.9.6, I cannot make call. The dialer hangs after I make call. My Galaxy is an Asian Version. Any remedy? Yr custom rom is the best I used. I hope you can give me some advice. Thks.
For hangs problem try to disable in audio setting --> numeric keypad sounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelogabriel View Post
+1

Me too. 1.9.6 doesn't work for me, even if I begin flashing from stock GB JVU with the phone complete clean.
Same things as Weemke but also I could note ramdon weird behaviours as notifications muting and/or no receiving calls (no rings or advice of incomming calls). Tested almost all the available modems on Aroma.
For no ringtones or sound try to copy your ringtones in media/ringtones it's a common bug of cna

Quote:
+1

I often lose the signal, no the signal seems ok but no call and no sms can be send or receive.

Thanks for this rom.
verify that you have an imei and if the imei is your

Quote:

Common bug of all ICS Rom

Quote:
i reverted to 1.9.5 because i have call problem, but the gps not fix like on the 1.9.6
any idea ???
try to copy gps.conf from 1.9.6 to 1.9.5

If I've been helpful, or do you like what I do, you can thank me and helping with a BEER you will give me more desire to work and more quickly!

And Remember!

The only Real Custom Rom will always be:

Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu