XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dark Meadow: The Pact

Tip us?

buxtahuda
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
Thanks for reminding me to do this!! So far I've only watched tv shows with the app DroidTV Primetime (which is awesome by the way) through my tv. I even got the day at home so I'm gonna check out some games through my tv (new Sony 55" LED 1080P 120HZ). This one I expected to look amazing and also going to try Shine Runner, ShadowGun THD, Sonic 4 episode 2, Machinarium, Asphalt 6, and Modern Combat 3. Start with those anyway

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
Why can't I remember to use my mHDMI cable!? Lol, OMG, my lunch break is going to be useless now
T-Mobile G2 w/ Google (HTC Vision/Desire Z) - Rooted: EMaokpM6

ASUS Transformer Prime CG 64GB C1OKAS017xxx: Rooted & Boosted

W7Ux64 / Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Desktop:

COOLER MASTER Storm Sniper Black case
KINGWIN Mach 1 1000W power supply
ASRock A75 PRO4 mobo
AMD A8-3850 APU
HIS Radeon HD 6770 graphics
16 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM
5+ TB SATA storage

gazpel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
finished the game some days ago, a high block and hp value is essential if you don't want to use tons of medkits. (i used 3 kits and no bombs at all).

one more tip:

If you want expensive gold items without shopping for gold, get +xx% gold items. e.g. if you want a sword for >600k, get the amulet that gives +100% gold (costs 300k). You'll collect the sword money faster and have the amulet aswell.

One thing i dislike about the game is that it does full updates only. Downloading 500mb and extracting it takes time.

Also, it gets boring quite fast (2 level building + way to the top = not very much to explore). I'd love to see more rooms or some king of random layout generator...

buxtahuda
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazpel View Post
finished the game some days ago, a high block and hp value is essential if you don't want to use tons of medkits. (i used 3 kits and no bombs at all).

one more tip:

If you want expensive gold items without shopping for gold, get +xx% gold items. e.g. if you want a sword for >600k, get the amulet that gives +100% gold (costs 300k). You'll collect the sword money faster and have the amulet aswell.

One thing i dislike about the game is that it does full updates only. Downloading 500mb and extracting it takes time.

Also, it gets boring quite fast (2 level building + way to the top = not very much to explore). I'd love to see more rooms or some king of random layout generator...
I agree. We need some full-fledged institution or something to explore lol

On a side note, the most recent update has actually made the game very buggy for me. It likes to lag constantly now
T-Mobile G2 w/ Google (HTC Vision/Desire Z) - Rooted: EMaokpM6

ASUS Transformer Prime CG 64GB C1OKAS017xxx: Rooted & Boosted

W7Ux64 / Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Desktop:

COOLER MASTER Storm Sniper Black case
KINGWIN Mach 1 1000W power supply
ASRock A75 PRO4 mobo
AMD A8-3850 APU
HIS Radeon HD 6770 graphics
16 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM
5+ TB SATA storage