Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 41,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stable Roms for LG-P920 Optimus 3d?

Tip us?

shtchalle
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Sorry for not replying had a lot to do lately please post to me if you have any questions. Hope it works for you

Sent from my LG-P920h using xda premium

chreeze24
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Its ok bro, my phone is finally in stable rom,i flashed a gingerbread rom, and its back to normal.. whew,now i have flashed a beats audio update.. no problems so far.. but if in case i got a problem,is there a way to remove that update (beats audio) out on my phone or i just have to reflash the same rom?would that help to remove updates? Am i able to reflash the same rom im using? Sory for having a lot of questions. But i learn fast.

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

chreeze24
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shtchalle View Post
Sorry for not replying had a lot to do lately please post to me if you have any questions. Hope it works for you

Sent from my LG-P920h using xda premium
Its ok bro, my phone is finally in stable rom,i flashed a gingerbread rom, and its back to normal.. whew,now i have flashed a beats audio update.. no problems so far.. but if in case i got a problem,is there a way to remove that update (beats audio) out on my phone or i just have to reflash the same rom?would that help to remove updates? Am i able to reflash the same rom im using? Sory for having a lot of questions. But i learn fast.

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

chreeze24
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Done

i re-flashed the same rom without problems..
just performed wipe data/partition and dalvik before flashing..

Blu3Shark
Old
Thanks Meter 1
The best combination for me is: Promethius Project v1.3, "Promethius" kernel v1.3, soft version v21e and 3D Max Pack... all from Samno. My phone is more than ok, baterry life was improved, no ghost call or sms. I really recommend it.

Sent from my LG-P920