Stuck in bootloop after installing SKYICS

Search This thread

Daking12794

Apr 2, 2011
I recently flashed SKYICS onto my Skyrocket. After flashing it is stuck in a bootloop and will not get past the ICS boot animation. What can I do to fix this?

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011
What were the steps you have taken to flash it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Daking12794

Apr 2, 2011
What were the steps you have taken to flash it?

I flashed it through ClockWork Mod. Followed the exact instructions on the OP's post which said:

-Reboot to Clockwork
-Wipe Data Factory Data reset a few times
-mounts and storage, and format systemx3
-Wipe dalvik cache
-wipe cache partition
-Then choose 4.2e base and install zip
-Install Modem

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011
Redownload the rom and try again. Maybe flash without the modem or flash the modem first.

singhanmol

May 19, 2012
really need help!!!

its the same for me and on top of that the backup i made with rom manager is coming up as a corrupt file. i really need help cuz im stuck as CWM 5.0.0.2

AlonB.

Mar 10, 2012
Toronto, ON
You have to be on touch cwm in order for it to work smoothly. I personally use tpmullan's 5.8.1.3 and never had any problem flashing with it. Also, you can try running darkside wipe before flashing. I've found that it helps in some cases. You might need to flash the stock rom with odin and start over from there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recently flashed SKYICS onto my Skyrocket. After flashing it is stuck in a bootloop and will not get past the ICS boot animation. What can I do to fix this?

Maybe try starting over with the Odin ICS leak then flash touch recovery before moving onto sky ics?