[ROM][FC09][BML][MTD] The People's ROM v2.22 with fixed 15 toggle mod 1/4/13

OP KennyG123

20th May 2012, 01:43 AM   |  #2221  
DC area
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict

No Snark intended..but you need to search the entire thread, that meaning the "Epic 4g Android Development" thread, not just this rom's thread. I can tell you that I remember reading several answers that could help you, where they are, I don't recall...however, have you seen this one? http://turbulentsky.com/samsung-epic...nsumption.html

or this??? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=770872

also, I know that Kenny and a couple others have posted info about voltage control in this very thread, there are even some screen shots of voltage control in here, probably 15 or so pages back if I recall correctly.

Honestly, I may have seen them before, but I did not have a problem with battery life on the previous ROM, therefore - I did only search this forum...everyone seemed to praise the battery life here.

As mentioned, I had some strange issue with the VC, so that confused me a bit. But I was able to download it again and set it the way Kenny previously mentioned, and hopefully it do the trick. If it doesn't, I will try to move on to other possible cures.

Forgive me for being so defensive, I just work in an environment where "tone" is important and am really particular about the way one's "voice" is conveyed via an electronic venue.

Thanks for all of the help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Capricorn27 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2012, 01:43 AM   |  #2222  
Forum Moderator
Flag S. FLORIDA
Thanks Meter: 4,556

5,517 posts
More
Thanks Kenny I was just going back through the posts trying to quote all the battery tips, voltage control set ups to place then on a reply but got side track. I don't like to see TPR users frustrated because this is such a great ROM.
@Capricorn27; do not get upset. As Kenny said we are all friends and we will help you, and yes some of us, I would say most have a sarcastic sense of humor here but we do it in good fun not to insult or put down anyone. These guys here on TPR are a great bunch and they will do everything to get you going in the right direction. Back on Page 205 I gave you basic guide on voltage control, was that not helpfull?

Sent from a phone...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edfunkycold For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2012, 01:52 AM   |  #2223  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,818

8,466 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfunkycold

Thanks Kenny I was just going back through the posts trying to quote all the battery tips, voltage control set ups to place then on a reply but got side track. I don't like to see TPR users frustrated because this is such a great ROM.
@Capricorn27; do not get upset. As Kenny said we are all friends and we will help you, and yes some of us, I would say most have a sarcastic sense of humor here but we do it in good fun not to insult or put down anyone. These guys here on TPR are a great bunch and they will do everything to get you going in the right direction. Back on Page 205 I gave you basic guide on voltage control, was that not helpfull?

Sent from a phone...

man, i guessed 15 or pages back, and it was 18...not bad for memory...
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2012, 01:56 AM   |  #2224  
Thanks Meter: 32

160 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEpic4G

Talk about comebacks ..... down by 24 = No Problem !!!

The Millions & Millions of TPR Fans are Happy !!! Great ROM Kenny !!!

Your had to out do us, didn't you! Amazing comeback by the Spurs. They are going to be tough to beat.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
20th May 2012, 02:43 AM   |  #2225  
Va Beach
Thanks Meter: 300

955 posts
YAll know what, rooted or not PR of CLEAN GB or another rom no matter what kernel I have some days my battery lasts all day sometimes it lasts half a day and sometimes I need to charge it three to five times a day depends on the day, weather, what I do, or what mood the phone is in
Usually I have auto sync off at work I leave data off unless I need to use it for something, wifi is off at work cause theres no wife I can connect to at the schools.
Sound is sound only no vibrate, brightness is at auto and auto rotation is off, I use the drop down in Peoples rom to access all the stuff and that alone helps my battery a lot, PLUS I cal my battery once a week.

Oh and I usually try to keep the lock screen off too
theres other tweaks I use, but I actually have to look inside to see them LOL
20th May 2012, 02:54 AM   |  #2226  
OP RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,309

28,975 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yeah my TWS heavily affects my battery life. I can get 3 days at home on wifi and 4 hours display time, TWS 0%. I get out on 3G and 20% TWS and I am at 30% at the end of the day and 2 1/2 hours display. So signal plays a heavy role. You can watch your percentage drop while that spinny circle spins.
Last edited by KennyG123; 20th May 2012 at 04:02 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2012, 02:55 AM   |  #2227  
Forum Moderator
Flag S. FLORIDA
Thanks Meter: 4,556

5,517 posts
More
Hint if your turn auto brightness off and set it at the lowest comfortable level your battery will also last longer.

Sent from a phone...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edfunkycold For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2012, 03:37 AM   |  #2228  
Va Beach
Thanks Meter: 300

955 posts
Actually to modify my earlier post, I thought my brightness was on auto, but I just checked, its not on auto its set at the lowest setting possible
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfen1086 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2012, 02:08 PM   |  #2229  
Thanks Meter: 474

932 posts
Just ended a situation where I ended up with a brand new refurbd Epic for 50. Cant wait to get to a pc so I can root this thing and try the newest TPR. The prior freeze and work arounds sure had me bummed out. Cant wait!!

20th May 2012, 02:45 PM   |  #2230  
OP RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,309

28,975 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyEpic

Just ended a situation where I ended up with a brand new refurbd Epic for 50. Cant wait to get to a pc so I can root this thing and try the newest TPR. The prior freeze and work arounds sure had me bummed out. Cant wait!!

Hopefully this one will work better.

The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bml, fc09, mtd, rom, the people's bacon, the people's rom
Previous Thread Next Thread