FORUMS

Hauwei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

OnePlus 2 Bares All in New Tear Down Gallery

Last year, the launch of the OnePlus One, dubbed ‘the flagship killer’, visibly … more

Focus – An Attractive But Raw Gallery Replacement

Focus is an attractive new app built by XDA members Liam Spradlin … more

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

slimmest case for RAZR

581 posts
Thanks Meter: 78
 
By orateam, Senior Member on 23rd January 2012, 06:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th May 2012, 11:42 AM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i'm looking for a bumper because i just want to protect borders. Is there any solution?

Inviato dal mio XT910 con Tapatalk 2
 
 
5th May 2012, 11:58 AM |#32  
spawns's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Ive just bought this one:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/nillkin...0-black-111022
5th May 2012, 02:33 PM |#33  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawns

Ive just bought this one:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/nillkin...0-black-111022

I have the same brand but this one http://www.dealextreme.com/p/nillkin...111024?item=23

really awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to eyriiii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 03:21 PM |#34  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
I've been using these on my X, X2 and now Maxx. They're flexible and give enough to not break, tough enough that they don't stretch out and fall off like silicon, fit well and aren't bulky at all.

I had Seidio cases for my original Droid and the X before I started with the argyle. Much happier since I switched. Make sure its argyle and you'll get the good material. Some of them are inside out if you don't want to see the pattern.
12th May 2012, 03:35 PM |#35  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Droid Razr Maxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmcd72

Wow that one looks nice too.

http://www.myincipio.com/Motorola-DR...Shell-Case.asp

Hi

Im looking for a thin case like this that wouldnt cover the front of the phone for Droid Razr AMxx, Any suggestions?

Thanks
12th May 2012, 10:36 PM |#36  
FrAsErTaG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Canberra
Thanks Meter: 1,085
 
Donate to Me
More
I cant bring myself to cover up the phone
17th May 2012, 03:03 AM |#37  
Clarkkent434's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Metropolis
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebiforever

Hi

Im looking for a thin case like this that wouldnt cover the front of the phone for Droid Razr AMxx, Any suggestions?

Thanks

Casemate has one coming soon. http://feedback.case-mate.com/forums...for-my-razr-ma
19th May 2012, 10:27 AM |#38  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
i bought this one = http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NILLKIN-BA...item23177baceb

and i love it, the stand on it is great, great to use it while im watching this and listerning to music
20th May 2012, 02:20 PM |#39  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 348
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurpter

i bought this one = http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NILLKIN-BA...item23177baceb

and i love it, the stand on it is great, great to use it while im watching this and listerning to music

I have this one too. Nice grip and works great, plus even fits in my belt loop case, if I use instead of the holster clip.
Last edited by rushless; 20th May 2012 at 02:22 PM.
21st May 2012, 08:22 PM |#40  
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrAsErTaG

I cant bring myself to cover up the phone

DITTO.

Too beautiful. Love looking at it. It's like a Movado watch. It's a museum piece.

Covers remind me of when people used to put plastic clear covers on couches and in cars to protect them. Made them look worse, feel worse to the touch. You basically were protecting the product for the next guy. You never got to enjoy the beauty and feel.
23rd May 2012, 06:59 PM |#41  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orateam

DITTO.

Too beautiful. Love looking at it. It's like a Movado watch. It's a museum piece.

Covers remind me of when people used to put plastic clear covers on couches and in cars to protect them. Made them look worse, feel worse to the touch. You basically were protecting the product for the next guy. You never got to enjoy the beauty and feel.

You won't be saying that when you have dropped your phone and damage it

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes