Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,788 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sonic 4 episode 2 on gs2

Tip us?

donsh00tmesanta
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Same here

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

themisterwilson
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsh00tmesanta View Post
Same here

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Well, it doesn't just *work*, you have to change some of the per app settings\individual app settings... something along those lines, I'm pretty sure for street fighter it was qualcomm. But for alot of games you have to set it to nvidia.
You can set it to use one of the plugins for everything in general, but i'd advise using the per app settings instead.
There's lots of other settings you can change but it's just something you can tinker with to get performance and graphics how you like them. It's a very useful app.
Along with mobile Odin, chainfire has created 2 of the most useful android apps around

dcowboys2184
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Make a new folder under Android ... Should look like this .. Android/obb/the game data.. Should work. As it works for me

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

YOU COULDN'T LEAD ANDROIDS TO A PICNIC - MEGATRON!!!

Ind3lible
Old
Thanks Meter 117
I got it to work on my Epic 4g touch but it crashes on the second level every time !
I LOVE Hip hop. Check out my music @ http://www.facebook.com/IMIND3LIBLE and Check the sounds: http://soundcloud.com/ind3lible/beautiful-day-1
Everything comes back in FULL circle.

Skorpion56
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Pashawwwww...

I mistakenly used (before reading on the forum) my jig i bought on Amazon and it works fine, as does Chainfires App. Ive dl'd almost every leak, and my phone is perfect.

krazy_smokezalot
Old
Thanks Meter 1057
Quote:
Originally Posted by themisterwilson View Post
ugh damn StreetFighterIV, i had it installed and running great... but i friggin bricked that phone and it was on the internal sd, and now i cant seem to find the damn game again. Oh well, my son confiscated my phone when i had it installed anyhow lol
Hey pm me if you want to play Street Fighter IV I have all the files needed :beer:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313SAM
Please don't encourage dirty flashing. Dirty flashing is like unprotected sex. Yes it may feel better and take less work, but who knows what may happens later. Even though sometimes you still get surprises when you do things right. At least you know you took precautions and where to look for problems

makertoo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have problems with Sonic 4 ep II on my Galaxy S3. After installing chainfire and applying the nvidia plugin , game's graphic are displayable but the game crashes before finishing loading of the first level. heeelp

datajosh
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by makertoo View Post
I have problems with Sonic 4 ep II on my Galaxy S3. After installing chainfire and applying the nvidia plugin , game's graphic are displayable but the game crashes before finishing loading of the first level. heeelp
I've been hearing that complaint from people with Tegra 2 devices as well, seems like it's pretty hard to get working on non-Tegra 3 devices right now. There will be a version for other phones released at some point though.