Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Sonic 4 episode 2 on gs2

OP donsh00tmesanta

19th May 2012, 01:36 AM   |  #11  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 128

2,452 posts
More
Same here

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
19th May 2012, 06:12 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 202

565 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsh00tmesanta

Same here

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Well, it doesn't just *work*, you have to change some of the per app settings\individual app settings... something along those lines, I'm pretty sure for street fighter it was qualcomm. But for alot of games you have to set it to nvidia.
You can set it to use one of the plugins for everything in general, but i'd advise using the per app settings instead.
There's lots of other settings you can change but it's just something you can tinker with to get performance and graphics how you like them. It's a very useful app.
Along with mobile Odin, chainfire has created 2 of the most useful android apps around
19th May 2012, 07:42 AM   |  #13  
Flag s.phoenix!!!
Thanks Meter: 86

814 posts
More
Make a new folder under Android ... Should look like this .. Android/obb/the game data.. Should work. As it works for me

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
19th May 2012, 09:22 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 118

651 posts
I got it to work on my Epic 4g touch but it crashes on the second level every time !
19th May 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #15  
Flag Lawrence
Thanks Meter: 4

82 posts
More
Pashawwwww...
I mistakenly used (before reading on the forum) my jig i bought on Amazon and it works fine, as does Chainfires App. Ive dl'd almost every leak, and my phone is perfect.
20th May 2012, 04:02 PM   |  #16  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 1,101

2,232 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themisterwilson

ugh damn StreetFighterIV, i had it installed and running great... but i friggin bricked that phone and it was on the internal sd, and now i cant seem to find the damn game again. Oh well, my son confiscated my phone when i had it installed anyhow lol

Hey pm me if you want to play Street Fighter IV I have all the files needed :beer:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
8th June 2012, 12:18 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Unhappy
I have problems with Sonic 4 ep II on my Galaxy S3. After installing chainfire and applying the nvidia plugin , game's graphic are displayable but the game crashes before finishing loading of the first level. heeelp
8th June 2012, 09:56 PM   |  #18  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gwinnett, GA
Thanks Meter: 624

994 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makertoo

I have problems with Sonic 4 ep II on my Galaxy S3. After installing chainfire and applying the nvidia plugin , game's graphic are displayable but the game crashes before finishing loading of the first level. heeelp

I've been hearing that complaint from people with Tegra 2 devices as well, seems like it's pretty hard to get working on non-Tegra 3 devices right now. There will be a version for other phones released at some point though.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread