Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,048 Members 46,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] please help me unbrick my nook color!

Tip us?

philioleo
Old
(Last edited by philioleo; 20th May 2012 at 03:33 PM.) Reason: add my email address
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] please help me unbrick my nook color!

hello,i'm a fresh man as a nook colorer,but someday,i made a mistake and deleted the boot file of NC,it's out of work,so i reviewed xda to find solutions,finaly i read the thread"forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1448186",image the file"Update-Encore-CM9-DualbootSD-02012012.zip",nc start from sdcard,it works!even so it doesn't smooth.so i want to find another way,i was enlightened by the thread"http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=919353",after downloading the file "Boot","System","factory.zip", according to description,l get this output:
install the factory.zip ,the screan show :
installing:/sdcard/factory.zip
finding update packect...
opening update packect...
installing packect...
assert failed:getprop("ro.product.device")=="zoom2"||"zoo m2"
E:Error in /sdcard/factory.zip
(status 7)
installation aborted
when i following the instruction to copy system.img,it says:
adb shell
# dd if=/sdcard/system.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p5
dd if=/sdcard/system.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p5
dd:write '/dev/block/mmcblk0p5':no space left on devices
499353+0 records in
499352+0 records out
2556688224 bytes <243.8MB> copied ,22.483246 seconds,10.8MB/S
and i got a backup rom image(SN.img) from my friend ,and excute the instruction:"adb push /sdcard/SN.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p2",it also tell that :no space left on devices
how can i unbrick my NC?
i realy need your help !

the attchment is the pic of debuging the NC

thanks a lot
my emailhilioleo@gmail.com

Harrybub
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Here is one way of doing it. This will take you all the way back to unrooted stock and you can start over.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1461172
The Following User Says Thank You to Harrybub For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

philioleo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile it still out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrybub View Post
Here is one way of doing it. This will take you all the way back to unrooted stock and you can start over.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1461172
first at all ,i must thank you for your answer,Harrybub,but my NC had tried the "8 times reboot" ,i followed you advices and do it again ,but the screen say:install failed.i just don't understand how can i delete the original boot flie which should be forbiden by NC , now ,i think the only way to fix my NC is entering the CWM and flash these file :boot.img ,system.img,factory.zip into NC's correspondence part via usb ADB ,in a other word ,rebulid all the flie of NC.do you have any sugestions ,please let me konw! thank
by the way ,do you ever see someone have the same problem?