Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,794 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Arabic/Hebrew RTL Support CWM Flashable

Tip us?

adeelmysore
Old
(Last edited by adeelmysore; 27th February 2012 at 01:25 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [MOD] Arabic/Hebrew RTL Support CWM Flashable

I recently created a arabic rtl patch for a friend's Atrix 2 and figured it might be useful for someone else.

I used madmack's patch http://blog.devasque.com/?page_id=11 to create a cwm flashable zip file (link below)

Instructions:
1. Requires to be rooted and have the deodexed 2.3.6 rom installed from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1420980
2. Flash the file downloaded from below in CWM. Perform a nandroid backup before flash to be safe.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hvyg59ua61ht92j

The files were created using the 2.3.6 deodexed ROM and I dont know if they will work on any other ROM.
HTC Sensation 4G
[ROM] Virtuous Inquisition v1.4.x :: Senseless ICS (4.0.1)
S-off, Super CID, Sim Unlocked
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adeelmysore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alcatel444
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Cool Thanks , Is there any photo or video confirmation please?

adeelmysore
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Unfortunately I don't its not my phone and the friend is out of town. Do a nandroid and try it out and if it works for you just post the confirmation
HTC Sensation 4G

alcatel444
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Thanks alot dude,
I can report this is working 100% perfect and Arabic looks great on Atrix2 (even on motorola apps like social sharing and browser ) and i can guarantee this is totally safe to use
Installed it on Stock Rooted deodexed rom mentioned on the first post
Don't forget the THANKS button here
The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel444 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

killeril
Old
Thanks Meter 2
adeelmysore
can you please upload it again. it was deleted from mediafire.
thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to killeril For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bobjobs
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by killeril View Post
adeelmysore
can you please upload it again. it was deleted from mediafire.
thank you.
If you're using the Sonya v4 AtriXperia rom, here's the fixed flashable framework for it that I made for myself using the instruction on the linked blog: http://www.multiupload.nl/5OX4XQGPV2

If you're not using Sonya v4 AtriXperia, then you better not flash it just in case. Can cause problems, as it happened to me when I tried the LITHIUM v1.2.1 rom and flashed the patched framework that was uploaded here (before it was taken down). After flashing it the power menu caused restart. Better just follow the instructions from the blog to patch the framework yourself, so problems won't occur.

Gekass
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Thanks!

adeelmysore
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Yes like i said it only work for the deodexed 2.3.6 rom as stated in the instructions any other rom follow the instructions in the blog (very easy). If you still need me to upload I can do it tonight.
HTC Sensation 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to adeelmysore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omid66613
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Guyssss could you please upload the file again?The main flashable file has been deleted from mediafire....I need another link plz