Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,304 Members 41,203 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] ChobitsDigitalisV1 Legacy

Tip us?

machinehead121
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbaduds View Post
I'm having a problem too, I followed all the instructions on how to.install merruks + chobits. 1
8 but when I install some.apps. my phone.automatically reboots itself whenever I install some apps.
another user complained of the same problem and he found out that he didint follow the procedure strictly..he had missed a step to wipe data and clear cache...remember ..before installing v1... wipe data and clear cache... and before installing 1.8 you dont need to wipe data and cache.

AsherFreakz
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by leyonds View Post
Anyone here are using merruks + chobits with a2sd dt?
I do.. no probs so far

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

rahul_cm
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCFroyd247 View Post
OPTIONAL Flashable Support Updates:

Flash thru Stock Recovery or CWM. DO NOT wipe.

MMS APPLICATION:

LAUNCHERS:

MUSIC / AUDIO:

NETWORKING
flashed dsp manager bt cant find the dsp manager n apps aftr tht....do i wnt to instal dsp manager apk again to get dsp manager settings...

ROFLkopter
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quick question re. Go Launcher:
If I delete the one from /system/apps and install ADW Launcher (temporarily), will I be able to download the updated Go Launcher and push it back to /system/apps and restart the phone with no problems? I want to update the GoL, but don't want to download anything else (I have limited data at the minute) and don't want to risk anything...

Press 'Thanks' if I helped!
Paranoid Android 3+
franco.Kernel
Google Nexus 4

Samsung Galaxy Europa Samsung Galaxy Mini > Samsung Galaxy Y > HTC Explorer > Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY > Sony Xperia Miro > Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini > Samsung Galaxy SIII > LG Google Nexus 4

hitme987
Old
Thanks Meter 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLkopter View Post
Quick question re. Go Launcher:
If I delete the one from /system/apps and install ADW Launcher (temporarily), will I be able to download the updated Go Launcher and push it back to /system/apps and restart the phone with no problems? I want to update the GoL, but don't want to download anything else (I have limited data at the minute) and don't want to risk anything...

Press 'Thanks' if I helped!
No problem at all and make sure the default is set to ADW launcher or nothing(remove default from go launcher)..
The Following User Says Thank You to hitme987 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The-Captain
Old
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3174
Thread closed at OP's request.
The Following User Says Thank You to The-Captain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
sgy custom rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe