FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM] TeamFreedom LeWaOS RC2a [ROM]

1,699 posts
Thanks Meter: 322
 
By Whoareyou, Senior Member on 17th May 2012, 12:30 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th May 2012, 04:02 PM |#21  
MikeD215's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philly,Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
My data works great its weird when it first boot it didn't have it then radio asked for superuser perm..I actually thought I wasn't gonna have data till I did. Lol.. and I used the cm7 wifi fix zip..that works also. Awesome I have a stable but rom besides lewa player and fm radio not working oh well that is minor.. great work whoareyou.
 
 
19th May 2012, 05:00 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD215

My data works great its weird when it first boot it didn't have it then radio asked for superuser perm..I actually thought I wasn't gonna have data till I did. Lol.. and I used the cm7 wifi fix zip..that works also. Awesome I have a stable but rom besides lewa player and fm radio not working oh well that is minor.. great work whoareyou.

yes my data works fine too... i don't know why in the first time doesn't work.

Can you give me the link for the wifi fix? Thaks
19th May 2012, 10:12 PM |#23  
Whoareyou's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Olathe, KS
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
cool, so, only bug is LeWaMusic?
20th May 2012, 03:48 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoareyou

cool, so, only bug is LeWaMusic?

let me tell you something.

had done this the rom that would use every day, but I started to give problems when installing some applications and lockouts did not know why, try installing the dabe poweamp and error, install multiple applications and used to make that mistake "Closing forced "


someone else has tried it?
20th May 2012, 04:36 AM |#25  
Whoareyou's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Olathe, KS
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC MILK

let me tell you something.

had done this the rom that would use every day, but I started to give problems when installing some applications and lockouts did not know why, try installing the dabe poweamp and error, install multiple applications and used to make that mistake "Closing forced "


someone else has tried it?

your speaking gibberish, are you using a translator? its not a very good one anyway, but i figured out hy LeWaMusic keeps force-closing, its the Beats Audio mod, it causes all music players to force close, im gonna upload a new one soon
20th May 2012, 06:33 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoareyou

your speaking gibberish, are you using a translator? its not a very good one anyway, but i figured out hy LeWaMusic keeps force-closing, its the Beats Audio mod, it causes all music players to force close, im gonna upload a new one soon



sorry for my bad english.

i said that more app's has the same problem force close.

i'll be waiting
20th May 2012, 10:54 PM |#27  
shahabk818's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
the link does not work

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC MILK

sorry for my bad english.

i said that more app's has the same problem force close.

i'll be waiting

try wipe out your internal memory and flashing the rom again, that might help i think, cause I don't have problem with my apps force to close
21st May 2012, 12:22 AM |#28  
Whoareyou's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Olathe, KS
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
ive been out all day, updating link right now
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoareyou For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2012, 12:54 AM |#29  
shahabk818's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Talking
is this ROM based on CM7?

last release flashed, I'm getting to many force close errors, the guy was right
Last edited by shahabk818; 21st May 2012 at 01:37 AM.
21st May 2012, 02:27 AM |#30  
Whoareyou's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Olathe, KS
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
yeah, it is, ill look into it
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoareyou For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2012, 07:18 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Flashed the RC1a version. Still no wifi, don't know if it's fixed or not or I do something wrong. Everything else is flashy. Camera works, music works.
And another problem that I recently faced. My device is no longer visible to my computer in USB mode after flashing any CM7 or CM7 related ROMs (Lewa is no exception).
So I restored the Espresso Sense... waiting for explanation from you...

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes