Post Reply

[Theme]newICSense.v1.8 Black or White 2.6 Versions [4/17/12]

OP -somebody-

21st May 2012, 04:09 AM   |  #41  
YoungCorruptionV2.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 559
 
1,879 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
I switched back to rc1 for the white theme lol
The Following User Says Thank You to YoungCorruptionV2.0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2012, 04:10 AM   |  #42  
Sonkway's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 68
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Still working on the RC1's at all? As RC2 was mostly changes to the control panel (from what I gather anyway). So I've kept RC1 so I can still enjoy this ICS theme.

Edit: Nm, read your post wrong, looks like you meant working on RC1's for RC2.

Sent from my Speedy using XDA
21st May 2012, 08:09 PM   |  #43  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 554
 
451 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -somebody-

ive been playing with it and trying to make it work but because of all of the extra options incorporated into RC2 with the themeing options so to speak it really makes things difficult to do. if i make the systemui, framework, etc.. into a theme and someone goes and selects an option from the settings then it erases the theme and makes it pointless. im sorry but i wont be updating this one after all to RC2 and i apologize.

Oh come on dont give up that easy. The way you could do it is theme the systemui and have it be one of the selectable mods in the control panel. And have the rest as a flashable. That way the user can make the choice from within the control panel. Just an idea. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to one_love_420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2012, 04:24 AM   |  #44  
-somebody-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate, NY
Thanks Meter: 656
 
1,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by one_love_420

Oh come on dont give up that easy. The way you could do it is theme the systemui and have it be one of the selectable mods in the control panel. And have the rest as a flashable. That way the user can make the choice from within the control panel. Just an idea. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

we'll see...
The Following User Says Thank You to -somebody- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #45  
notsointeresting's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 1,931
 
2,379 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Usually with problems like tweaks for the 3vo i just say if you'd rather use a mod in tweaks that will replace something on the theme then that is their choice. But there are ways to incorporate it and one_love_420 had a great idea :beer:

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
24th June 2012, 02:06 AM   |  #46  
Senior Member
Flag las vegas
Thanks Meter: 181
 
689 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
thanks
4 the Theme, rom and kernel!
25th June 2012, 05:32 AM   |  #47  
-somebody-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate, NY
Thanks Meter: 656
 
1,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsointeresting

Usually with problems like tweaks for the 3vo i just say if you'd rather use a mod in tweaks that will replace something on the theme then that is their choice. But there are ways to incorporate it and one_love_420 had a great idea :beer:

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trsix

4 the Theme, rom and kernel!

yes notso i could i could add it into the tweaks but itd just be a headache imo, and trsix youre welcome for the theme, nice to know some people are still using it.
25th June 2012, 01:47 PM   |  #48  
Sonkway's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 68
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -somebody-

yes notso i could i could add it into the tweaks but itd just be a headache imo, and trsix youre welcome for the theme, nice to know some people are still using it.

They sure are!

newSENSE RC1
newICSense v1.8
Drob's latest kernel

FTW!

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1340628435328.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	1154629  
The Following User Says Thank You to Sonkway For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2012, 05:16 AM   |  #49  
-somebody-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate, NY
Thanks Meter: 656
 
1,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
fixed links
Last edited by -somebody-; 29th June 2012 at 05:26 AM.
29th June 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #50  
moparnut06's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonkway

They sure are!

newSENSE RC1
newICSense v1.8
Drob's latest kernel

FTW!

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

How did you get the sense clock while using a different launcher?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes