Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 46,536 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CM9][JUL13-Build80] Domination - Taking Cyanogenmod to the next level

Tip us?

clinthess
Old
Thanks Meter 100
I use handcent. I'll check it tonight. Thanks for the heads up. Thought it was a lost cause

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
Phone: T-Mo Galaxy S5
Modem: NG3
ROM: Project Infinity V 8beta2
Kernel: Faux v6
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

thor6577
Old
(Last edited by thor6577; 21st May 2012 at 03:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 236
U
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahk423 View Post
No, that part still fc's. But, for the most part, everything else works.

Mine still fc's even after the permission change and fixing permissions.

Sent from my phone

Edit : I cleared cache and its fixed! Only problem noe is that it doesn't do anything if I say stuff some of the tine .
My Devices:
Nexus 5
Running Stock ROM

LG-P999 G2X
Retired

Samsung Galaxy S ll T989
Rooted, Running on stock ROM, stock kernel 2.3.3

Nexus 7 2013 Tablet
Rooted, Running on PA 4.0 , 4.4.2, PA Kernel

Contributions
Boot Animations
It take 5 minutes to download and flash a ROM, but it only takes a few seconds to thank me.

noahk423
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor6577 View Post
Mine still fc's even after the permission change and fixing permissions.

Sent from my phone
You did put it into /system/app and then change commands, then reboot, then install? That's what I did.

Nexus 4 -- Android L

idbl_fanatic
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Kinda lags when opening programs (S-Voice) also, it crashed when I said "play playlist ***"

ayysir
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,011

DONATE TO ME
When did this turn into a s voice thread.... y'all are junking up the thread about the mediocre app

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2
Github
https://github.com/ayysir/

Projects:

AEI - Android Environment Installer - http://goo.gl/4TKdi

Kernel Build Script How To - http://goo.gl/admz2

AOSPA ROMS BELOW

iDreamless531
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayysir View Post
When did this turn into a s voice thread.... y'all are junking up the thread about the mediocre app

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2
Kiss off I simply thought it was gud 4 tha g2x nd asked if owain culd add it n tha rom I don't even use it on my g2x anymore bcus it works perfectly on my GSII, anywhoo speaking of owain, any1 heard from him??

xBkKx
Old
Thanks Meter 182
No need for hostility guys move to Q&A for getting help on the app instead of cluttering his ROM thread, Owains been in the O2X section looks like

Sent from my LG-P999
The Following User Says Thank You to xBkKx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jhmltn
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Wifi calling issue

I discovered something about the Wifi calling issue while travelling -- thought I'd post it, and see if anyone has any ideas.

My Wifi calling has worked fine ever since I started flashing the various ICS roms onto my G2X. I have tested it frequently, and haven't ever had any problems with it. In fact, I tested it just a few days ago, from home, to make sure it still worked before leaving for Europe -- where having Wifi calling is one of the truly great features of this phone....

However, when I got to Europe, I quickly found that my Wifi calling no longer works. It seems that when the phone is not able to connect to a cellular service, the Wifi calling app goes completely wonky. As soon as I turn it on and it "connects to T-mobile servers" or whatever, I start getting "com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly" every 30 seconds. And when I try to make a call, it usually just ends the call immediately. I have been able to get it to work a couple of times, just randomly -- but for the most part no.

When I have tested it at home, I have set the preferences to "Wifi calls only" so I am pretty sure that it was making the test calls via wifi. So does anyone have any ideas as to how/why the wifi calling app interacts with cellular network connection status? Any way of fooling the phone into thinking it is connected to a cell network -- or else get it to stop searching? It seems like the problem here isn't really with the Wifi calling itself, but with the cellular network connection status. Sucks that T-Mobile made it so that the Wifi calling app doesn't work from Airplane mode with Wifi on -- it seems like that would solve this problem.

ayysir
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,011

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDreamless531 View Post
Kiss off I simply thought it was gud 4 tha g2x nd asked if owain culd add it n tha rom I don't even use it on my g2x anymore bcus it works perfectly on my GSII, anywhoo speaking of owain, any1 heard from him??
Meh don't need to flood thread about. And y include a app that doesn't work well for everyone.
Github
https://github.com/ayysir/

Projects:

AEI - Android Environment Installer - http://goo.gl/4TKdi

Kernel Build Script How To - http://goo.gl/admz2

AOSPA ROMS BELOW

The Following User Says Thank You to ayysir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thor6577
Old
Thanks Meter 236
I can't wait for a new build! I night go to EB to see what changed but this is very smooth with Harsh Kernel
My Devices:
Nexus 5
Running Stock ROM

LG-P999 G2X
Retired

Samsung Galaxy S ll T989
Rooted, Running on stock ROM, stock kernel 2.3.3

Nexus 7 2013 Tablet
Rooted, Running on PA 4.0 , 4.4.2, PA Kernel

Contributions
Boot Animations
It take 5 minutes to download and flash a ROM, but it only takes a few seconds to thank me.