No registration required

[ROM][CM9][JUL13-Build80] Domination - Taking Cyanogenmod to the next level

OP owain94

21st May 2012, 01:48 AM   |  #1361  
Flag Broomfield, CO
Thanks Meter: 103

356 posts
More
I use handcent. I'll check it tonight. Thanks for the heads up. Thought it was a lost cause

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
21st May 2012, 04:13 AM   |  #1362  
Flag Mesquite
Thanks Meter: 236

374 posts
More
U
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahk423

No, that part still fc's. But, for the most part, everything else works.

Mine still fc's even after the permission change and fixing permissions.

Sent from my phone

Edit : I cleared cache and its fixed! Only problem noe is that it doesn't do anything if I say stuff some of the tine .
Last edited by thor6577; 21st May 2012 at 04:54 AM.
21st May 2012, 04:52 AM   |  #1363  
Thanks Meter: 192

557 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor6577

Mine still fc's even after the permission change and fixing permissions.

Sent from my phone

You did put it into /system/app and then change commands, then reboot, then install? That's what I did.

21st May 2012, 05:48 AM   |  #1364  
Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 154

1,499 posts
More
Kinda lags when opening programs (S-Voice) also, it crashed when I said "play playlist ***"
21st May 2012, 06:27 AM   |  #1365  
Recognized Developer
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,196

4,464 posts
Donate to Me
More
When did this turn into a s voice thread.... y'all are junking up the thread about the mediocre app

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2
21st May 2012, 07:09 AM   |  #1366  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 81

555 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayysir

When did this turn into a s voice thread.... y'all are junking up the thread about the mediocre app

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Kiss off I simply thought it was gud 4 tha g2x nd asked if owain culd add it n tha rom I don't even use it on my g2x anymore bcus it works perfectly on my GSII, anywhoo speaking of owain, any1 heard from him??
21st May 2012, 07:39 AM   |  #1367  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 272

537 posts
More
No need for hostility guys move to Q&A for getting help on the app instead of cluttering his ROM thread, Owains been in the O2X section looks like

Sent from my LG-P999
The Following User Says Thank You to xBkKx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2012, 09:00 AM   |  #1368  
Thanks Meter: 9

80 posts
Wifi calling issue
I discovered something about the Wifi calling issue while travelling -- thought I'd post it, and see if anyone has any ideas.

My Wifi calling has worked fine ever since I started flashing the various ICS roms onto my G2X. I have tested it frequently, and haven't ever had any problems with it. In fact, I tested it just a few days ago, from home, to make sure it still worked before leaving for Europe -- where having Wifi calling is one of the truly great features of this phone....

However, when I got to Europe, I quickly found that my Wifi calling no longer works. It seems that when the phone is not able to connect to a cellular service, the Wifi calling app goes completely wonky. As soon as I turn it on and it "connects to T-mobile servers" or whatever, I start getting "com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly" every 30 seconds. And when I try to make a call, it usually just ends the call immediately. I have been able to get it to work a couple of times, just randomly -- but for the most part no.

When I have tested it at home, I have set the preferences to "Wifi calls only" so I am pretty sure that it was making the test calls via wifi. So does anyone have any ideas as to how/why the wifi calling app interacts with cellular network connection status? Any way of fooling the phone into thinking it is connected to a cell network -- or else get it to stop searching? It seems like the problem here isn't really with the Wifi calling itself, but with the cellular network connection status. Sucks that T-Mobile made it so that the Wifi calling app doesn't work from Airplane mode with Wifi on -- it seems like that would solve this problem.
21st May 2012, 12:46 PM   |  #1369  
Recognized Developer
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,196

4,464 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDreamless531

Kiss off I simply thought it was gud 4 tha g2x nd asked if owain culd add it n tha rom I don't even use it on my g2x anymore bcus it works perfectly on my GSII, anywhoo speaking of owain, any1 heard from him??

Meh don't need to flood thread about. And y include a app that doesn't work well for everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to ayysir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2012, 02:19 PM   |  #1370  
Flag Mesquite
Thanks Meter: 236

374 posts
More
I can't wait for a new build! I night go to EB to see what changed but this is very smooth with Harsh Kernel

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread