G2x keeps rebooting into recovery help :(

Search This thread

adolfo778

Oct 16, 2011
Garden Grove, CA
I tried it and it worked was able to boot into device into stock however I flashed CW and tried to install a custom rom on it and it just reboots into cm again

Boot_Derran

Oct 24, 2012
Richmond, CA
My device was working just fine in the A.M. as I flashed from Genesis (ICS) back to Lezo OS (GB) over to Joy OS (also GB). When I tried to restore a backup of my Genesis ROM I was more than delighted to see that upon trying to reboot I was unable to boot out of recovery. Now I've done everything in the linked post up to about step 10 where I kinda get stuck. I run the Flash but get nothing. At this point I'm just hoping for a Solid solution. Someone PLEASE assist

justjackyl

Jul 28, 2012
My device was working just fine in the A.M. as I flashed from Genesis (ICS) back to Lezo OS (GB) over to Joy OS (also GB). When I tried to restore a backup of my Genesis ROM I was more than delighted to see that upon trying to reboot I was unable to boot out of recovery. Now I've done everything in the linked post up to about step 10 where I kinda get stuck. I run the Flash but get nothing. At this point I'm just hoping for a Solid solution. Someone PLEASE assist

Try this way. Anytime I soft brick my G2x, this is how I rebuild it.
You'll need that ROM you got from previous thread, I do believe.

It will push a fresh recovery, than you can just go back to flashing the ROM.

Reactions: Boot_Derran

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

im actually on that right now lol hope it works

Edit: I have then since followed the directions EXACTLY and now I'm back in business. Much appreciated