Post Reply

[ICS][Alpha|Beta] Q&A

OP dsmitty166

20th May 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #2231  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
I cannot send apks over bluetooth. I can send other file types though... Anyone else has this problem? I have aokp 7.5 test 9

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA
20th May 2012, 08:47 PM   |  #2232  
pnoire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
1,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymus91

I cannot send apks over bluetooth. I can send other file types though... Anyone else has this problem? I have aokp 7.5 test 9

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

Seems that some devices (even with stock roms) can't send apk over bluetooth. Try to zip the file or to change the extension into MP3 or JPG. Maybe it will work.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by seicaratteri

Thank you for feedback, I will flash 7.5-test9 this evening

Just one question: should I do a full wipe (cache, dalvik, data factory)?

If you come from another rom, yes you have to do a full wipe.

If you come from a previous version of this rom it's recommended but you could do a "simple" Format system. You'll keep your user applications+data.
The flash of the rom automatically does Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik Cache.
20th May 2012, 08:56 PM   |  #2233  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Hi, I happened to experience another problem quite often:
I'm using an app and then suddenly the font is totally scrambled.
I can exit the app and on the launcher and in other apps it isn't scrambled but when I'm opening the app again it's still like this.
To have the scrambled font disappear, I have to kill the app using a task manager and have to launch it again.

Has anyone got a solution for this or experienced the same problem?

Gesendet von meinem Desire HD mit Tapatalk
20th May 2012, 09:07 PM   |  #2234  
pnoire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
1,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stecklars

Hi, I happened to experience another problem quite often:
I'm using an app and then suddenly the font is totally scrambled.
I can exit the app and on the launcher and in other apps it isn't scrambled but when I'm opening the app again it's still like this.
To have the scrambled font disappear, I have to kill the app using a task manager and have to launch it again.

Has anyone got a solution for this or experienced the same problem?

Gesendet von meinem Desire HD mit Tapatalk

Hi,
We all have experienced this problem. It happens after flashing a new version of ICS custom rom and disappear after a while. You've found the right solution: killing the application or the launcher (if the scrambling happens on desk or in drawer).
The best way is the long press on back button (option to enable in Settings - RomControl - GeneralUI).
Rebooting the phone help to solve definitively (until next flash ) the issue.
20th May 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #2235  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoire

Seems that some devices (even with stock roms) can't send apk over bluetooth. Try to zip the file or to change the extension into MP3 or JPG. Maybe it will work.

It worked before with the cm7... I was pretty excited about this ROM... now i start discovering more and more bug. None of the games seem to work, I tried wheresmywater and taptap4, none of them are 3D...



Sent from my Desire HD using XDA
20th May 2012, 10:11 PM   |  #2236  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch_guy90

Hi,

when i use navigon on lord's ICS i get really BAD sound quality.
when the phone gives instructions on how to drive it sounds the same as when you put your boxes up to loud.
i didn't had this problem in the first few ics releases (after those releases i didn't use navigon for a while) when i started using it again 6.X and 7.X (i think) it became apparent to me that the sounds quality had dramaticaly decreased.

when i listen to youtube on my phone it sounds normal.
I also tried turning down the volume but his also didnt help

currently i'm using:
HTC Desire hd
Rooted
S-off
IceColdSandwich 7.3
and the kernel that comes with 7.3

Hello,

same problem here.
If I get a call, the speaker are very loud.
21st May 2012, 01:41 AM   |  #2237  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Can we add a "kill all tabs" in the browser?
22nd May 2012, 09:45 AM   |  #2238  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 49
 
499 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Question DL link for test 10???
I have seen few post related in the development forum regarding test 10 but unable to find it in the OP (test link)..

anyone has the link please share it.
22nd May 2012, 10:37 AM   |  #2239  
pnoire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
1,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermaekansh

I have seen few post related in the development forum regarding test 10 but unable to find it in the OP (test link)..

anyone has the link please share it.

For a next time: You can find the link in the first page of the devs thread.

Link to test versions: http://blackice.omca.co.uk/download/...stVersions/?MD
23rd May 2012, 09:37 PM   |  #2240  
paok1's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag patras
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Unhappy htc DHD problem-please help
Hi.I am new to this forum and generally on rooting and roms.today i rooted my htc desire HD and then I flashed the ics beatmod rom.so I do it from my phone and then reboot.and now it is stuck on the ics loading screen with the many different colours.please help me...my android version after downgrade was 2.3.3

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
icecoldsandwich, support_thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes