Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,038 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BBQLog - A New Changelog for CM Nightlies

Tip us?

peterperfect
Old
(Last edited by peterperfect; 14th September 2012 at 04:56 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 424
Default BBQLog - A New Changelog for CM Nightlies

People,

If you don't know yet, TeamBBQ is the people behind a numerous Android initiatives that now brings one more hot stuff for you:

A fresh brand new hot and awesome CM changelog with improved features and way more acurrate then the changelog you are used too since we fetch changes straight from GIT not from Gerrit. It really shows all the changes.

We kindly present to you, BBQLog:

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org

BBQLog Android app coming soon.

xplodwild, nebkat, chadouming and others worked hard on this one. You gonna luv it!

Important: TeamBBQ and it's products are nowhere affiliated with CyanogenMod.

*****[UPDATE 16/06/2012]*****

Well people, TeamBBQ has been silently working for a while since we released BBQLog. We are far away from been sleeping. We are doing our best to bring you the best tools around and thats why you gonna hear a lot about us from now on. So it comes the time we brake the silence a bit and thank you all.

We proud to announce that on June 15th BBQlog has reached 1 million page views. Thats a very important milestone for us. It points out that we are reaching our goals. We are managing to bring you the best xperience and you are feeding us back by using our tool. And you are using it a lot. If my memory doesnt fails we started on may 22th so its a lot achieved on a short time. Thank you all very much. I speak for the whole BBQ team. Xplodwild, Nebkat, Chadouming, Datagutt and all other contributors. We all happy for how this whole thing is going, for the community feedback and for what we will bring to you on sometime ahead.

To thanks to all the users that have been supporting us we are doing something special today. TeamBBQ is proud to bring you today the BBQLog Android App. Enjoy you all. Its a very initial release with basic functionality so expect updates with new features very soon. Thanks again.

TeamBBQ

BBQLog App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cm9pZC5sb2ciXQ..

*****[UPDATE 14/09/2012]*****

Ohai everybody!

During last night BBQLog has gone through a massive internal update. Team has done serious improvements in our interfaces with github and we are very proud of the results. In fact, where we used to take 15 minutes to fetch and know if there was changes on all the 1100 repos for cyanogenmod project, we managed to achieve an amazing drop down to just 2 minutes. This was a legendary non precedent work by TeamBBQ awesome devs.

Also, we are more precise than never on filtering the repos by device and project. This means that now is very unlikely to find out a change list for your device that is not supposed to be there. Translations are filtered too, so no more of them flooding the list. You can have them back if you want on the very bottom of the page. Finally there was a gazillion minor optimizations and code cleaning.

We really hope you enjoy this new era and i want to warn you all to stay tunned cause this is just a preparation for even bigger steps by TeamBBQ. There is more to come cause we are here to stay.

As usual, feel free to report bugs and comment.

Cheers,

TeamBBQ.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Stay in touch for other TeamBBQ releases.

- OpenDesign (http://opendesign.bbqdroid.org)
- BBQLog (http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/)
- BBQDroid (coming soon)
# Google Nexus 4 CM10.1 JB 4.2.2
# Asus Pad TF300T CM10.1 JB 4.2.2
# Rikomagic MK802 Ubuntu

Member of TeamBBQ
Check out http://changelog.bbqdroid.org
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to peterperfect For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

plazzTT
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Looks great.

Seems like changing the CM Version always reverts back to CM9 after clicking on another link. Maybe thats intended.
The Following User Says Thank You to plazzTT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

peterperfect
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by plazzTT View Post
Looks great.

Seems like changing the CM Version always reverts back to CM9 after clicking on another link. Maybe thats intended.
Thanks for the report, the bug is being adressed!
# Rikomagic MK802 Ubuntu

Member of TeamBBQ

runedrune
Old
Thanks Meter 2,296
Shouldn't changes made to CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4210 also show up in the Galaxy S 2 changelog?
[Device] Google Nexus 5 [Memory] 32GB [Rom] ParanoidAndroid [Kernel] Stock [Modem] 1.0.25.0.23 [Launcher] Stock [Theme] Stock [Font] Stock

[Device] Google Nexus 7 2nd Gen [Memory] 32GB [Rom] Stock KitKat [Kernel] Stock [Launcher] Stock [Theme] Stock [Font] Stock

Sony Ericsson W810i -> Samsung Galaxy S i9000 -> Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 -> Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 -> Google Nexus 5

Nexus 7 -> Nexus 7 2nd Gen

My Apps: Konvertr

chadouming
Old
Thanks Meter 1,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by runedrune View Post
Shouldn't changes made to CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4210 also show up in the Galaxy S 2 changelog?
The changelog is updated every hours. So wait a little bit :P
New? Read this post
Member of BBQTeam.
Offering you : BBQTools, OpenDesign and soon BBQDroid

<codeworkx> didn't look at it because i'm lazy.

peterperfect
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by runedrune View Post
There was a problem this repo was not synced. Its fixed now. Enjoy.
# Rikomagic MK802 Ubuntu

Member of TeamBBQ
The Following User Says Thank You to peterperfect For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scheichuwe
Old
Thanks Meter 254
CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4210 is shown for Galaxy S (and some other Samsung devices which are not Galaxy S II ).

XpLoDWilD
Old
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 14,311

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scheichuwe View Post
CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4210 is shown for Galaxy S (and some other Samsung devices which are not Galaxy S II ).
Only device trees are filtered for now, not kernels. We're going to fix this in the next hours
_ Omni developer - Android - Check my twitter for the latest updates!
______
<codeworkx> YIPIJAHEY SCHWEINEBACKE

Samsung Galaxy S II i9100, Galaxy Note N-7000, Galaxy S III i9300 Asus TF300T, TF700T Sony Xperia T (mint) LG Nexus 4, Nexus 5 Oppo Find 5, N1
and other devices you've never heard of.
______
Press "Thanks" if I helped !
The Following User Says Thank You to XpLoDWilD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tsagi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I hope it will be better than the old stuff because yahoo api kept crashing all day long

peterperfect
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsagi View Post
I hope it will be better than the old stuff because yahoo api kept crashing all day long
we will not crash.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium HD app
# Rikomagic MK802 Ubuntu

Member of TeamBBQ

Tags
bbq, bbqdroid, bbqlog, changelog, cm7, cm9, nightly